• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies paper1

Reaction score
Can anyone please post some really really hard questions for Pak Studies Paper 1 History!!
Thankyou.

Reaction score
Can anyone please post some really really hard questions for Pak Studies Paper 1 History!!
Thankyou.
What was Hindu Mahasaba? 4marks
What was british Policy toward Tribal area's in the subcontinent ? 7 marks
The events of 2 world war were less important to the pakistan movement.Do u agree or Disagree.Give reason for u answer? 14 marks

Reaction score
Thanks... Any more??
And i waas looking for particularly 7 and 14 marks questions...

Reaction score
What was Hindu Mahasaba? 4marks
What was british Policy toward Tribal area's in the subcontinent ? 7 marks
The events of 2 world war were less important to the pakistan movement.Do u agree or Disagree.Give reason for u answer? 14 marks

This is not quite right, especially the 7mks question

All 7 marks questions require reasoning for every point. This question would be of maximum 4mks.
If you dont believe me, then you can check out all papers from 2001, all 7 marks questions begin with 'Explain why' or 'why'....either way require reasoning!

NIM

Reaction score
excuse me i just had a doubt what is meant by
'LEVEL 5: As Level 4 – also produces a judgement or evaluation'..
thnx in advance... jazakallah

Reaction score
excuse me i just had a doubt what is meant by
'LEVEL 5: As Level 4 – also produces a judgement or evaluation'..
thnx in advance... jazakallah

By this, they mean that you have to follow level 4 as it is, by explaining points and reasons
in level 5, you have to end the answer by giving a judgement statement

For example the question was
Q: Was the work of shah walli ullah the most important than other religious thinkers? Explain your answer (14)

So, in this question you will write about all 3 religious thinkers i.e, Barailvi, Haji Shariat Ullah, and Shah Walli
in the end, you will write which of the three was most successful in comparison and why. In this example, Shah Walli Ullah was the most successful, as his success was long-lived, and his works were not only concentrated to one sector but all sectors

Reaction score
why muslim change their aim to promote british loyalty to self rule?

1) British reversed partition of bengal, showing that they were not commited entirely to beneffiting the muslims
2) They could not live in India with the Hindus

Reaction score
1) British reversed partition of bengal, showing that they were not commited entirely to beneffiting the muslims
2) They could not live in India with the Hindus

By saying that Hindus and Muslims can't live together in harmony, you don't just have to describe they can't, you have to explain WHY they can't. =)

Reaction score
By saying that Hindus and Muslims can't live together in harmony, you don't just have to describe they can't, you have to explain WHY they can't. =)

i really was expecting more of you >.<
the hindu's and the muslims had enormous religious, social and etc, difficulties.
also, by the reaction of the hindus and congress towards the partition of bengal, the muslims realized further that they could not prosper and their rights would not be recognized if they lived with the hindus, so they needed self rule (independence)
furthermore, the work of thinkers such as sir syed ahmed khan who drafted the 'Two Nation Theory' also added to the beliefs of the muslims regarding living together with the hindus.....HAPPY!? =P

Reaction score
i really was expecting more of you >.<
the hindu's and the muslims had enormous religious, social and etc, difficulties.
also, by the reaction of the hindus and congress towards the partition of bengal, the muslims realized further that they could not prosper and their rights would not be recognized if they lived with the hindus, so they needed self rule (independence)
furthermore, the work of thinkers such as sir syed ahmed khan who drafted the 'Two Nation Theory' also added to the beliefs of the muslims regarding living together with the hindus.....HAPPY!? =P

And your point is?