• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies re-checking

Reaction score
AOA ppl i appeared for my o level exam in may/june 2010
i got a B in pak studies at 79% although my history paper wasnt that good but geography went good. should i go for re-checking? what is the procedure for re-checking? i mean how can we send our paper for re-checking? i have heard chances are very less that they increase ur percentage but is it true that marks can be DEDUCTED as well? and is it true that if ur marks are increasing they return the re-checking fees? and lastly till which date can i send my paper for re-checking?

Reaction score
First of all they dont check ur marks. They only see if u have a chance at a change in grade. So even if ur marks drop frm 79 u will have the same grade. But if u get an A then they will return ur money. So give it a try, Get an enquiry form from british council website or contact ur school Olevels office. They have such forms.

Reaction score
ok thank you is there any date till which u can send ur papers for re-check or u can send it anytime?

Reaction score
Hi,

You can apply for Enquiry About Result (EAR).

The rechecking form with complete procedure and fee structure for the May/June 2010 examinations session is available on the British Council's website at

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm.

The deadline the to apply for the rechecking is 20 September 2010.

here is an direct link to the forum :)

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... r-form.pdf

Hi,

You can apply for Enquiry About Result (EAR).

The rechecking form with complete procedure and fee structure for the May/June 2010 examinations session is available on the British Council's website at

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan- ... -forms.htm.

The deadline the to apply for the rechecking is 20 September 2010.

here is an direct link to the forum :)

grade cant be lowered percentage can be lowered and that would make no difference
for example you have a B on 79 % , and after re-checking if your percentage may drop to 77 % so that would also make an B grade so there wont be downgarding

Reaction score
I have the same case as you. I got a B in Pak Studies at 79% and I have sent it for rechecking. I got B in History and A in Geography (expected totally opposite). I would advise you to get it rechecked.

Reaction score
@rehan AFTER re checking what is ur grade? have u recieved any response or still waiting for the re-checking result?

Reaction score
Yeah one of my friend has the same problem too and she has already given her paper for re-checking... Hoping she gets and A :)