• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies.......

Reaction score
Sir your notes are the best but I need geography notes meaning p2 notes of pAk studies, plz do post them.thank you

Reaction score
i would advice not to neglect section 3 because its not necessary that 1st 3 ques are easy 4 u . recently there were two ques 4rm section 1 and 3 and one 4rm section 2 . prepare all syllabus and best of luCk ! :)

Reaction score
Thanx for the notes. they are really good but it would help if sir hamza would'nt be written on it ... it's really distracting you know!
its just for advertisment and marketing purpose and so that people cant sell them out by writting there own name

Reaction score
sir i need geography notes could u plz upload them by tonight
they would be uploaded on my thread by 9 pm.. supporting me on that thread would be appreciated.. thanks to all those in favour of me..

Reaction score
on my thread but they password protected and password would be given to those who respected me and supported me

Reaction score
Yeah i know, just wish there could be other ways of advertising cause i tend to get really distracted while studying!:giggle:

Reaction score
ne1 no where i cn find notes 4 paper 2? The paper 1 notes were very useful; they gt me out of a major jam. Thank you so much sir 4 ur paper 1 notes.

Reaction score
since i am unable to place security on my notes but em still uploading them.. these are history all three sections.. there might be some spelling mistakes so i would like u guys to ignore that.. and dont forget to like and say thanks
Thank sir, ur notes r really gud, ur a lifesaver

Reaction score
NiC nOtes Sir.......sir were r the geog notes which thread and wats the password sir

Reaction score
sir i really appreciated your work plzz i need the geography notes my exams are near plzz sir help me out

NIM

Reaction score
i really need some good notes abut pakistan geography, History...
em so blind in Pak studies...