• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies A Mammoth Problem...!

Reaction score
Hi guys,I've a problem in Pak.Studies.
I have the knowledge but I can't write a comprehensive answer to any question.Furthermore,I'm bewildered in the vicious circle of LEVELS...Would anyone render me assistance,please?

Reaction score
s
I have the knowledge but I can't write a comprehensive answer to any question.Furthermore,I'm bewildered in the vicious circle of LEVELS...Would anyone render me assistance,please?
same problem here!!

Reaction score
DUDE!Pakstudies is not diffcult at all but some skills are required to attempt a exceptional paper.Supposedly,Its history.Firstly,There is a four mark question in which required to give four valid and comprehensive facts in order to score full marks.You will not be credited for irrelevant detail.Secondly.In seven mark question your skill of making the lenght does not count,you must explain 3 valid reason in each paragraph.I know marking scheme is bit confusing but its the least criteria for attempting the paper.Never learn from marking scheme.you are likely to score 7of 7 if your written expression is spectacular.Thirdly,In 14 mark question.This is a very essential question which plays a vital role in your good grades mate.The demand is to write 7 reasons and explain them.Lastly,give a valid judjement to score the best marks.
Finally,I would like to say if you follow these tips a A* is wainting you man

Reaction score
When u will start presenting answers andd point according to the answer , u will find that the sheet is full...and in 14 marks question u ust present 6-7 points these will make ur answer comprehensive...

Reaction score
Actually for 14 marks its not a hard n fast rule to write 6-7 reasons. It can be done in 4 reasons also. However, u r likely to score much higher if u write VALID 5+ reasons but most of the times, 10+ can be scored easily with nicely explained about 4 reasons with a final judgement. Like khilafat movement, there are also some other questions where u cannot think of so many reasons. So write valid and sufficient with proper format. In this way even a shorter answer can get high marks bu ur answer should not be too short.
For comprehensive answer, u need to write ONLY relevant in required format. Present ur points in the best way with some important facts and figures. Try adding some dates of events where u think is necessary. But be to the point. U have to write only the info asked in question. For that u may make a quick mind map before starting or make short notes as skeleton of ur answer. This will keep u from going away from actual answer. Or if u r good enough, then simply keep the question focused and read it several times while writing answer so u may not write anything wrong. Try avoiding language mistakes, although they do not affect ur score but good written expression with consistency can make ur answer look more better than that with several mistakes. Never give an abrupt ending to an answer. Sometimes u are not able to keep up wirh time, although u must practice time management to avoid any such hurdle in high grades, so manage ur time in such a way that u r able to write all the required stuff in nice presentation within the allocated time.

Reaction score
was the creation of the new state the greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give Reasons.
Plz help me with this Question i need it urgent
THNX.

Reaction score
I think,you should just solve past papers of last 5 years and read the topics questioned in those.I don't know much.I'm more pathetic than you.

Reaction score
I think,you should just solve past papers of last 5 years and read the topics questioned in those.I don't know much.I'm more pathetic than you.
there is no time to do 5 years paper now, just do the one u find difficult. BTW what help do u need ? why are u doing pathetic?

Reaction score
I have not done anything for islamiyat. Paper is on 7th!
How should i proceed?
Should i read stuff from the book? And Memorize and all that?
What topics are important?
And I don't have time for past papers right? I have a good righting expression and i can right fast though.
I should just go through the past papers and the mark schemes.. i honestly dont find the SOLVING by WRITING the answers thing very useful in my case.

About History.. i am completely leaving Section 3, Is that Ohkay? Since the first 3-4 questions are from Section 1 and 2.
Even if i somehow do the Section 3, which is impossible now.. i won't be perfect in it!
And In the 14 mark question we have to right 7 reasons... Should those 7 reasons be in 7 seperate paragraphs? As in 7 mark question, 3 reasons are in 3 paragraphs!
There are not 7 reasons for Khilafat Movement question, how to get 14/14 in that?

HELP Please.

Reaction score
I have not done anything for islamiyat. Paper is on 7th!
How should i proceed?
Should i read stuff from the book? And Memorize and all that?
What topics are important?
And I don't have time for past papers right? I have a good righting expression and i can right fast though.
I should just go through the past papers and the mark schemes.. i honestly dont find the SOLVING by WRITING the answers thing very useful in my case.

About History.. i am completely leaving Section 3, Is that Ohkay? Since the first 3-4 questions are from Section 1 and 2.
Even if i somehow do the Section 3, which is impossible now.. i won't be perfect in it!
And In the 14 mark question we have to right 7 reasons... Should those 7 reasons be in 7 seperate paragraphs? As in 7 mark question, 3 reasons are in 3 paragraphs!
There are not 7 reasons for Khilafat Movement question, how to get 14/14 in that?

HELP Please.
I understand man, u r in big trouble..
here r some tips:
- u need to have knowledge n must know how to use it in paper.
- for that learn the major content from book and do a few papers or just some selective questions to improve ur timing and learning how to manage ur material.
- u must have some idea of topics just revise n u will remember all
- if u have all days till 7 for islamiat, well n good, otherwise u need to be more careful
- from the book focus more on the content revised in past papers from 2002. That cuts much of syllabus
- u can do it! :)
- learn sme important refernces.... for quranic passages, just learn a few verses and use them as reference... most easiest way

history:
its okay but somewhat risky. if u r confident n can do every sec 2 question asked in past paper till now, then its fine. However, i would still suggest u to study atleast til 1948.
seperate para for each reason is good practice. for 14 mark u dont need exactly 7 reasons but a good explaination of reasons, no.of reasons depend on question, it may be 4-7
for 14/14, u need:
- good written expression
- less narration more explaination
- valid reasons
- judgment

hope it helps. BEST OF LUCK! :)

Reaction score
Can you please suggest a good Islamiyat Book? Considering my situation, shouldn't it be a brief book?
And how should i memorize the facts? i think reading it twice, Loudly.. would do the trick.
Where should i learn quotations from?

And by the way, in History all the questions are from past papers.. right? i mean for example.. war of independence.. No question except for causes, failure or effects can Come.

Reaction score
Can you please suggest a good Islamiyat Book? Considering my situation, shouldn't it be a brief book?
And how should i memorize the facts? i think reading it twice, Loudly.. would do the trick.
Where should i learn quotations from?

And by the way, in History all the questions are from past papers.. right? i mean for example.. war of independence.. No question except for causes, failure or effects can Come.
for islamiat book, yasmeen malik's is best for u as it is written in simple wording, brief n important details. refernces r also good there. for memorizing, i think most of them are the things we already know... that shuld nt be big deal other than learning some figures and dates.

yes most of them, however, do expect the 4 mark question a new one never asked in past papers.

Reaction score
for islamiat book, yasmeen malik's is best for u as it is written in simple wording, brief n important details. refernces r also good there. for memorizing, i think most of them are the things we already know... that shuld nt be big deal other than learning some figures and dates.

yes most of them, however, do expect the 4 mark question a new one never asked in past papers.

Do people get 75/75 in History? and Geography?