• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan studies and Islamiat 2013

Reaction score
Does anyone have the guess papers for the October/November, Pakistan studies and Islamiat examinations?

Reaction score
To all the students preparing for oct nov exams according to guess of sir muzammil muad abn jabal abu musa al ashari and fatima bint mohammad SAW are very important topics so pls prepare them

Reaction score
i advise u not to concentrate much on guesses as u can be deceived
prepare all of them
Islamiyat is easy but lengthy and u have to be ready for anything
something very easy might pop up or something novel cud come

Reaction score
i advise u not to concentrate much on guesses as u can be deceived
prepare all of them
Islamiyat is easy but lengthy and u have to be ready for anything
something very easy might pop up or something novel cud come

Its right but actually some times there is a topic in the guess which we dont remember to learn and ultimately face problem at the end of the day Although, its totally correct that no one except Allah can decide the outcome of events and only he has knowledge of the future.

Reaction score
Its right but actually some times there is a topic in the guess which we dont remember to learn and ultimately face problem at the end of the day Although, its totally correct that no one except Allah can decide the outcome of events and only he has knowledge of the future.

thats what i am saying
study everything