• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies for june 2012

Reaction score
any thing related to geo aur history.. u can ask questions solutions.. i will be there tw help u guys out
Can you please tell me about the promotion of languages...as in which one has been promoted the most? And has urdu been promoted more or the regional languages? :)

Reaction score
Can you please tell me about the promotion of languages...as in which one has been promoted the most? And has urdu been promoted more or the regional languages? :)
here

Attachments

• Key Question 5.Regional Languages.pdf
    145 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: NIM

NIM

Reaction score
i guess urdu has been promotes more than any other language, it was promoted through media...
not sure...P

Reaction score
i guess urdu has been promotes more than any other language, it was promoted through media...
not sure...P
ur wrong....
it was already quite promoted.... Sindhi is the ans. i think.....
:)