• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAKISTAN STUDIES HELP HELP !!

Reaction score
Q.Describe the achievements of Shah wal ullah in reviving Islam ?? [4]

4 appropriate statements can earn us full 4 marks ?? and should we write it in just on paragraph or more ?? I am giving pakstudies privately so i want help of yours !!

Reaction score
There is no such restriction however u need to just give 4 points or facts there is no need to write lengthy paragraphs.Just limit it to one more prefferably

Reaction score
Thanks man !! and for the (b) and (c) part ?? 7 mark and 14 ?? necessities for that ??

Reaction score
Thanks man !! and for the (b) and (c) part ?? 7 mark and 14 ?? necessities for that ??
YES bro In 7 marks questions u need to explain 3 valid well explained reasons which will helpu attain highest marks which should start like FIRSTLY, SECONDLY and THIRDLY.THese are the most preferrable words u should while starting a new parapgraph. THere should be 3 separate paragraphs for each reason and there is no need for lenghty introductions for part (B) questio
FOR part c, U need to explain 5-7 factors in the answer in which each reasons should be identified, described and then fully explain in 7- 8 lines each reason Agin there should bee no long introductory paragraphs which only wastes your tym. in the end Give a concluding paragraph which is personal analysis. And the most important thing is that u not only have to explain the reason but also analyse it by telling how the reason is exactly realted to the topic or question.THat wil help u get full marks in both question inshallah

Reaction score
actually pakstdies , i gave it frm edexcel scored C while I scored A'S in Urdu and Islamiat !! now i prefer giving it from cambridge as i think edexcel is not that just !!! i am sure i deserved more in pakstdies!

Reaction score
Y
actually pakstdies , i gave it frm edexcel scored C while I scored A'S in Urdu and Islamiat !! now i prefer giving it from cambridge as i think edexcel is not that just !!! i am sure i deserved more in pakstdies!
yes a good idea because edexal is very difficult just ask anything if u have any queries :D

Reaction score
can sumone answer me plsss

How important was the government of india act 1935 ?
FIRST give some of the points mentioned in the governement of india act and then analyse all its negative and positive points.Why was iit criticized. and its importance for providing provincial autonomy and its link to the first ever constition in history of India and Pakistan which remained tilll 1956 .In the give conclusion about personal analysis

Reaction score
The Maps related to Climate and Topography
u can thoroughly read the graphs given in books! ...nd moreover check the syllabus nd see wat the examiner wd require 4m u wen giving a graph! than practice it...there r only a few cities that u shd knw where they lie on a map , crop areas etc..so just see them thoroghly otherwise map questions are the easies!>.:)

Reaction score
Can someone provide me the answer to these ques:
  1. Why were there mixed views in India about supporting Britain in WW1? [7]
  2. Of all the events in the period 1911-1919 was the Amritsar massacre the one that had the greatest impact on relations between the British and the Indian people. Give reasons for your ans. [14]

Reaction score
Can someone provide me the answer to these ques:
  1. Why were there mixed views in India about supporting Britain in WW1? [7]
  2. Of all the events in the period 1911-1919 was the Amritsar massacre the one that had the greatest impact on relations between the British and the Indian people. Give reasons for your ans. [14]
T o the part 2 TAlk abt the reversal of partition of bengal, Montague chemlfsord reform and Amritsar massacre
Firtst write complete detail of amritsar massacre as u going to support it here, then write abt reversal of partition of bengal and its effect on realation between muslims and brirish .Lastly write abt M-C reforms
Then conclude with a paprgraph telling amritsar massacre had greatest impact and justify it by giving reaons