• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies History Confusion

Reaction score
How many success/failure do we have to write in the HOW SUCCESSFUL 14 marks questions
i was told 3 success and 3 failures
nd what should tell in them????

Reaction score
yaar why do u do this write i think it was five or four,well old MS says three i think four or five,

Reaction score
Free advice
Leave the questions which contains the word "Successful" unless aware of all the success and failures !!

Reaction score
We write three success and three failures, then give a conclusion.The conclusion is always holds four marks, while the rest points depend on what the question wants.

Reaction score
well it can be how successful were indians/british in .................. (e.g. controlling india) ????

Reaction score
yeah it can be and remember that the answers will be from ur syllabus whatever the wordings of the question, just make sure that u write the correct answer to the question.

Reaction score
You just have to write seven pts. overall...whether those be failures or successes!! whatever you choose, for instance it was successful you write 4 to 5 pts about success and 2 about failure! then conclude that it was mostly successful. Same goes for failures!!

Reaction score
yeah just one more
the question How successful were British attemts in controling lands of subcontinent 1750-1856? November 2010
the marking scheme has written a failure "Afghanistan Campaign" BUT Afghanistan wasnt part of subcontinent so im confused
nd
It has also written a success "strength of british" how is it an attempt of the british please explain.......