• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What was Khilafat movement...
a movement started by ali brothers and maulana abdul kalam azad in 1919 after the WW1 the turkish empire was threatened to be broken up into small states according to the treaty of sevres ,it also had the support of the congress in pressurization of the british government. it held three confrences in 1919 1920 1921 to discuss the retaliation of british . this will be enough for 4 marks question!!

NIM

Reaction score
a movement started by ali brothers and maulana abdul kalam azad in 1919 after the WW1 the turkish empire was threatened to be broken up into small states according to the treaty of sevres ,it also had the support of the congress in pressurization of the british government. it held three confrences in 1919 1920 1921 to discuss the retaliation of british . this will be enough for 4 marks question!!
was it "Othman empire"

NIM

Reaction score
what i did last year was stayed up till approximately 4 in the night, during the April and completed all the past papers, had all the Marking Schemes in my hand.
i would do a question and check it by marking scheme...try to time yourself as well...i made that mistake and i had to suffer that during paper 1...and never ever feel the complex if you write way too less or way too much cuz that doesnt matter...all that matters is WHAT and HOW you write...and do make sure you have legible writing and you submit your answer book in a neat and clean and obviously PRESENTABLE manner....
moreover PRAY for a good paper and a good result....
Remember 3 things
Practice
Pray
Confidence.....
Inshaa Allah you will achieve A* in all the subs and so will every other Victim of CIE!!! :D
did it work dude...

NIM

Reaction score
no the ottoman empire was in turkey but the movement was in india!! but as the british have won the world war1 they had the right to decide the fate of the defeated empire!!
no i mean it was abut Othman empire