• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
a) Explain the role of Holy Quran in the lives of the Muslims as a source of religious authority [10] .
is it the same as Quran in legal thinking ????

Reaction score
Q N2009/P1/4
(a) Write briefly about the conversion to Islam of Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Uthman and ‘Ali. [10]
(b) In what ways did the conversion of ‘Umar help the young Muslim community? [4]

do these qs fr urself,, practice

Reaction score
Describe the part played by the scribes of the Prophet in writing down and preserving the revelation.[10] ??

Have to write about how the scribes had written the revelations on leaves, camel bones etc and how the compiled the Quran into book form during Hazrat Abu Bakr's khalifa

Reaction score
a) Explain the role of Holy Quran in the lives of the Muslims as a source of religious authority [10] .
is it the same as Quran in legal thinking ????
YES it is the same!! i received this question in my mock examination!!

Reaction score
I feel so overwhelmed right now although I am done with Islamiat but when it comes to time management, I completely fail at it. Can anyone give me tips on how can I complete the paper within the allocated time? I have practiced it numerous times but still I feel that I will definitely screw up tomorrow. : (

Reaction score
I feel so overwhelmed right now although I am done with Islamiat but when it comes to time management, I completely fail at it. Can anyone give me tips on how can I complete the paper within the allocated time? I have practiced it numerous times but still I feel that I will definitely screw up tomorrow. : (
20 mins per question...... u save 10, use em for any question u fail to complete within the 20..

Reaction score
Give an example on how the Quran can be used in the excersie of qiyas. (4)

help plz :)

Reaction score
Give an example on how the Quran can be used in the excersie of qiyas. (4)

help plz :)
verse 9 of sura jumma----leave off business ( asl )----sale is forbidden
new question, what about buying? (Far)
After analyzation, selling is already forbidden cux it disturbs/deviates from jummah, accordingly, buying does the same ( illa )
final decision (hukum)---thus buying is also haram

Reaction score

Whatever you do....STAY POSITIVE!!! :D