• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
what are the questions?

Actually i just need the answer only to this question, if anyone can give, or if they have solved past papers, so just post the answer for me please (Oct/nov 2002, pak. studies p2) :) thanks

2 (a) Study the following.

Fish

Group 1 – crab, lobster, prawns (jhinga), sardines, shark
Group 2 – hila, mahseer, palla, trout
Group 3 – herring, mackerel, sardines, shark

Fishing Areas

A – inland fisheries (freshwater)
B – Makran (Balochistan) Coast
C – Indus Delta (Sindh) Coast

(i) In which fishing area are the fish in group 1 caught? [1]
(ii) In which fishing area are the fish in group 2 caught? [1]
(iii) Describe the fishing industry of the Makran Coast with reference to methods of catching
the fish, ports and the uses of the fish caught. [6]
(iv) Increasingly fish are obtained from fish farms. Describe this method of producing fish.
[4]
(v) Why are fish so plentiful in the mangroves of the Indus Delta Coast? [4]

Reaction score
i need help in the 2 focus points mentioned in history syllabus:
the british search for a 'natural' and 'scientific' NW frontier.
british policy towards tribal territory.
plz plz plz help me :(

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me the diff between Quran in legal thinking and basis of thought and action;???
quran in legal thinking is about how quran is used in making a law generally for a community or state whereas quran in basis of thought and action is about seeking guidance from quran for solving/conducting affairs in private life.

Reaction score
Aoa.... i wanted to ask if cie examiners have issue if we use ' S.A.W' with prophet's name...
and if we use... that small swaad type cheez. (if you know what i mean...)
but that swaad thing is wat we use in urdu, isn't it?

Reaction score
Explain why the death of Abu Talib and Khadija threaten Prophet's security? 4 mark
U can write about the moral support Hazrat Khadija R.A. Gave the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W....the tribe from which she belonged supported him too... For eg they brought food for them during the expulsion of Banu Nazir....
Hazrat Abu Talib had been protecting the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. for eg, he was the one who asked the Banu Nazir tribe to support and protect Prophet S.A.W.W. And had given Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. the valley, Shibe Abi Talib. To live in when Banu Nazir was expelled from Makka

Reaction score
Aoa.... i wanted to ask if cie examiners have issue if we use ' S.A.W' with prophet's name...
U cant use the 'swaad' waali cheez... Don't u know the Islamiyat examiner is an English?
S.A.W.W. may be acceptable, i am not sure though ...... So for the safe side write PBUH, as it's also written in the Books prescribed by th o level examiner

Reaction score
but that swaad thing is wat we use in urdu, isn't it?

U cant use the 'swaad' waali cheez... Don't u know the Islamiyat examiner is an English?
S.A.W.W. may be acceptable, i am not sure though ...... So for the safe side write PBUH, as it's also written in the Books prescribed by th o level examiner
it doesnt rly matter,
but to be safe,preferably use PBUH..

gd luck! :)

Reaction score
For gods sake, if u want an A* in Pakistan studies, dont skip section three..!! dont live on the factor that 3qs come frm sec 1 and 2 and hence u can do them, fine they do come.. what if u forget smthing or a difficult question comes which requires you to analyze, are u prepared to give up marks due to this? if Not then please do section 3 as well, u have ample time rite nw!

Reaction score
From where can I get the examiner report for Islamiat May/June 2012???????????

Reaction score
For gods sake, if u want an A* in Pakistan studies, dont skip section three..!! dont live on the factor that 3qs come frm sec 1 and 2 and hence u can do them, fine they do come.. what if u forget smthing or a difficult question comes which requires you to analyze, are u prepared to give up marks due to this? if Not then please do section 3 as well, u have ample time rite nw!
I agree ! + the qstns that comes frm this section r comparatively easy.

Reaction score
i hv a confusion regarding history that in 14 marks qs which ask about the success of developement of pakistan movement do we hv to include content ONLY from after 1940 as that was when the movement was started or events before that can be explained aswell. please do reply.

Reaction score
i hv a confusion regarding history that in 14 marks qs which ask about the success of developement of pakistan movement do we hv to include content ONLY from after 1940 as that was when the movement was started or events before that can be explained aswell. please do reply.
can you please write the whole statement of the question

Reaction score
can you please write the whole statement of the question
How succeseful were muhammad ali jinnahs efforts for the developement of pakistan movent?
or Was creation of new state the greatest achivement jinnah made to the pakistan movement
or How important was jinnah to the pakistan movent?

Reaction score
How succeseful were muhammad ali jinnahs efforts for the developement of pakistan movent?
or Was creation of new state the greatest achivement jinnah made to the pakistan movement
or How important was jinnah to the pakistan movent?

i think successes and failures of Muhammad Ali Jinnah's efforts from 1928 to 1948 should be explained

Reaction score
i hv another question
How successful were negotiations aimed at inxependence during the second world war?
just need to know weather they were successful or not?