• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In Islamiyat, if i prepare all the past paper questions and some of the expected questions, that would work right?
I mean like for HISTORY AND IMPORTANCE OF QURAN, i could prepare the COMPILATION QUESTION and the LEGAL THINKING ONE and Read a lil about Qiyas and Ijma.. and those Three questions about God in Himself, Relationship with World, Relationship with Messengers... since the last two have come.. this time GOD IN HIMSELF is expected so i could learn that well.. and just read the other two! :)

Reaction score
In Islamiyat, if i prepare all the past paper questions and some of the expected questions, that would work right?
I mean like for HISTORY AND IMPORTANCE OF QURAN, i could prepare the COMPILATION QUESTION and the LEGAL THINKING ONE and Read a lil about Qiyas and Ijma.. and those Three questions about God in Himself, Relationship with World, Relationship with Messengers... since the last two have come.. this time GOD IN HIMSELF is expected so i could learn that well.. and just read the other two! :)
yup... Allah in Himself, Quran in legal thinking and ijma qiyas are most important.

Reaction score
But a whole 10 mark question cannot come on Ijma or Qiyas, Right? :/ If yes, what would the question be? Link with Quran or something?

yup... Allah in Himself, Quran in legal thinking and ijma qiyas are most important.

Reaction score
exactly I read it sumwhr but just can't remeber at that moment!
So we can write points of 14 Mark Question before the real answer in the answer area. Will give us some advantage in marks, etc? or it is just for our own ease?

Reaction score
In the Question:How successful was SWU in the spread of islam? What will we write in unsuccessful(there are 2 sides to attempt in 14 marks right?)
Also how to attempt questions like these:Why HSU/SWU/SASB had a marked influence in the revival of islam? /7

Reaction score
I am going to reappear in October 2013 in Pak Studies and Islamiat please guide me which books should i use and how to prepare?

Reaction score
So we can write points of 14 Mark Question before the real answer in the answer area. Will give us some advantage in marks, etc? or it is just for our own ease?
I don't think u needa write em, identifying each point n then explaining in one paragraph is fine!

Reaction score
But a whole 10 mark question cannot come on Ijma or Qiyas, Right? :/ If yes, what would the question be? Link with Quran or something?
well a question came in our mocks that how r the third and fourth sources of legal thinking used in islmic law.
and also my sir says that in paper 1 they can give quran and ijma for 5 marks each like in oct/nov varient 1 thay gave hadith and qiyas for 5,5 marks.
and in oct/nov 2007 paper1 you can see that the whole qs4 is on ijma. tht qs can be rephrased as 'define ijma and discuss its authority as a source of islamic law' for 10 marks and same can come for qiyas.

Reaction score
it can be of advantage if you r short of time or something and cannot explain all the resons then atleast the examiner will give you marks for identifying them. but if you r confident then you may not do it and start explaining directly.

Reaction score
it can be of advantage if you r short of time or something and cannot explain all the resons then atleast the examiner will give you marks for identifying them. but if you r confident then you may not do it and start explaining directly.
As far as i know you shouldn't write in points,cuz examiner gives marks for elaboration of points.Due to the level system,points are not used and clear answer statements are judged.

Reaction score
In the Question:How successful was SWU in the spread of islam? What will we write in unsuccessful(there are 2 sides to attempt in 14 marks right?)
Also how to attempt questions like these:Why HSU/SWU/SASB had a marked influence in the revival of islam? /7
in the first 1 i think u hav 2 right about all three: SWU, SASB and HSU. in the second write about their importance

Reaction score
Hey:)

Can someone explain this:
(c) ‘Partition or reversal?’ Were the reasons why Bengal was partitioned in 1905 more important than those regarding its reversal in 1911? Explain your answer. [14]
What's the answer? And how? :s

Also, why was govt. of India Act 1935 rejected? [7]

Tyy in advancee!

Reaction score
Last one -_-

(c) ‘The First Round Table Conference of 1930 was the most successful one of all three.’
Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

I really don't get RTCs, like why were they even held?

Reaction score
Hey:)

Can someone explain this:
(c) ‘Partition or reversal?’ Were the reasons why Bengal was partitioned in 1905 more important than those regarding its reversal in 1911? Explain your answer. [14]
What's the answer? And how? :s

Also, why was govt. of India Act 1935 rejected? [7]

Tyy in advancee!

take the qs like 2 halves. firstly explain reasons for partition...
large area and population
hindus demanding self rule so distract them
muslims opperessed by hindus so gain their support by creating a muslim majority provine of east bengal

then briefly mention that why muslims were happy and why hindus opposd

then reasons for reversal...
mass protests strikes etc
assasination attempt on minto
swadwshi movement

then move on to conclusion like reasons for partitioning were more important because it gave a idea of future partition... or something else whatever you think approapriate.

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me if our islamiat exams of 2013 will be checked by a computer or an actual human being........... i mean my teacher told us that a computer would check our exams......so is true?
Also can someone please answer this question. From the quranic passages you have studied, write about Gods relationship with His messengers? (10)
Detailed answer would be appreciated