• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yaar mera paper was just OKAY. I didn't do so good. And I can't even judge, whether it went good, or not-so-good. Question 2 was so unexpected. :3 I wrote briefly.
Is it normal to feel like this after exams.
^ yah srsly very unexpected qstns :( same here I can't even judge but my apper wasn't bad though, I regret for not attempting the 3rd qstn!

Reaction score
Tbh, i cant judge mine too!
I randomly wrote the answer of question 2 and i cant predict how many marks i'd get on that!
But the rest of the questions went good.
Well, Hope for the best! \m/

Yaar mera paper was just OKAY. I didn't do so good. And I can't even judge, whether it went good, or not-so-good. Question 2 was so unexpected. :3 I wrote briefly.
Is it normal to feel like this after exams.

Reaction score
Are we allowed to discuss now or not? If not than we will discuss later maybe.

Reaction score
Tbh, i cant judge mine too!
I randomly wrote the answer of question 2 and i cant predict how many marks i'd get on that!
But the rest of the questions went good.
Well, Hope for the best! \m/
yah IA we'll do gud now just pray that the examiner b awesome phr sb thk o jae ga :D

Reaction score
Thats not a 14 marks question but the points are:
1. Bande Matram. Offended the Muslims
2. Wardha scheme. Worried the Muslims as they thought it as an attempt to subvert the love for Islam among their children. Also bowing to Gandhi though he was not Muslim Leader.
3. Banning of cow slaughter and azzan.
4. Communal riots.
5. Decisions always taken against muslims.
we are doing this question as a 14 mark question as it could come........but thanx.......

Reaction score
Me too.i wasnt sure what to write in Q3.Q2 was a bit different from all previous ones,although i was able to provide proper backgrounds on both revelations.Overall the paper went really good.
Q5 was really easy and Q4 too.
q3 was hell easy my frnds told me :( U r the only one saying paper was really gud, anywax hope for the best :)

Reaction score
I think 4th was the easiest. I did well in 4th. In 5th too, but I think I lacked stuff in 5th. Didnt mention enough references in 5th.