• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
OHH!
So they were asking about the Interactions with the Non-Muslims who were living in Madinah. (Jews, Hypocrites)

Btw, There wesn't any question about FIRST ISLAMIC COMMUNITY!
I mean, atleast one question is supposed to come from that.
No question came this time.
I hate CIE -.-

Reaction score
OHH!
So they were asking about the Interactions with the Non-Muslims who were living in Madinah. (Jews, Hypocrites)

the persecution ques was from islamic community as it was abt followers

Reaction score
OHH

yeah i was shocked and dissapointed i kinda like it

Reaction score
First Islamic Community, is about the Biographies of various important characters in His Life.
The Persecution of the early companions in Makkah, is part of the story of Life in Makkah.

the persecution ques was from islamic community as it was abt followers

Reaction score
First Islamic Community, is about the Biographies of various important characters in His Life.
The Persecution of the early companions in Makkah, is part of the story of Life in Makkah.
but the persecuted ones was the 1st islamic community. wasnt the persecution a part of their lives too

Reaction score
Do u ALL think tht transporting/Administrator or stock manager in fishing industry as part of tertiary occupation is correct

Reaction score
Q. From the Set Hadis, Outline the teachings about conduct of Individual Muslims in Community.

Those who think we had to write about ''Individual Life''.. clearly don't know how to read and understand English properly.