• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can any one help me with Q 1 part b of Islamiyat p1
I don't know what to write in it.
In the past papers from 2009-2011 it written that we have to write about how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way.
So says the syllabus from 2oo9-2015 but in the past papers from 2012-2013 its written that we have to write the importance of the theme.
The response to these are totally different
I am appearing for islamiyat in 2015 may/June what should i prepare for? The importance of the theme? or how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way?

some one please help
any one?

Reaction score
In the past papers from 2009-2011 it written that we have to write about how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way.
So says the syllabus from 2oo9-2015 but in the past papers from 2012-2013 its written that we have to write the importance of the theme.
I am appearing for islamiyat in 2015 may/June what should i prepare for? The importance of the theme? or how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way?

some one please help

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i need urgent help

Reaction score

some one please help

Importance. Distinctive Theme ended after 2011. There was a specimen paper of the 2012 syllabus where this change was marked.

Reaction score
Aoa everyone !!
I would like to clarify some points about Islamiyat :
1. How much do we have to write for 10 and 4 marks question ?
2. Are ayat and surah references necessary coz i ve seen many teachers strictly emphasising on that . If they are, then what's the way to memorize them ? And are there any bonus marks for them ??
3. I want some model answers for quran as a source of islamic law and its use in legal thinking plz !

i hope that members around here will help me as best as they could !

Reaction score
Yeah that's what i have been saying all along :cautious:
Some one finally understands :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i have a doubt for urdu i took it as second language does speech writing comes cuz mostly there is letter and dialouge writing

Reaction score
i have a doubt for urdu i took it as second language does speech writing comes cuz mostly there is letter and dialouge writing
I appeared for urdu in the summer session this year , and i think that all 4 of these came (letter,speech,report,dialouge).
I never prepared for writing a speech so i went for the report about sports or someting like that:rolleyes:. I suck at urdu :whistle:but still i got an A
preparing for a speech is NOT necessary if ur okAy at writng letters,reports and dialouges

Reaction score
I appeared for urdu in the summer session this year , and i think that all 4 of these came (letter,speech,report,dialouge).
I never prepared for writing a speech so i went for the report about sports or someting like that:rolleyes:. I suck at urdu :whistle:but still i got an A
preparing for a speech is NOT necessary if ur okAy at writng letters,reports and dialouges
Thanks cuz for me letter seems very easy

Reaction score
In 14 Mark Question , at least 3 reasons must be well described with references to attain max. marks.( try to use Nigel Kelly's book)
You may refer to this sample answer ...

thanks.it was very helpful:) i do use nigel kelly at school but i dont think it contains all points

Last edited: