• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i dont rmmbr making any grammatical mistake but i did make a few spelling mistakes :( but i covered all the three bullet points

Reaction score
I had a good exam but I have some doubts,
I had written 3-4 strong reasons for a 7 marks answer as well as many minor reasons along for almost all 7 marks questions.. can I expect 7/7
Secondly, there was less time for exam so in Round table conferences, i just missed one point of failure of 2nd rtc that the new british govt wasnt keen to grant concessions to Indians.. i just missed this point and the rest of all points i had covered.. how much should i expect out of 14?? (i also write conclusions at the end for Q1 (d) and the rest 14 marks Qs (one i attempted was work of sir syed & the other one of RTCs and i had derived a suitable & comprehensive conclusion of both)

can i expect 12 marks in that question of RTCs???
No bro , you can get 13 but it again depends upon your explanation and not placing any pressure on you or causing any distress but according to Dr Ifthikar no one gets 7/7 unless the candidate gives that point which is not in the book or Past papers. Thats what I had got from him.

Reaction score
Hey guys, How was your Islamiyat P1 today. Mine went very good I attempted Q3 and Q5 the Hazrat Aisha(RA) question was very easy and I wanted to ask what did you guys write in Q2 part a and b it was about Allah's responsibility to His creatures and our duties towards Him and the b part was on that the Quran teaches us about the protection of environment. Do you agree or disagree?
All the best for the next exams guys gl.

Reaction score
I did 3 nd 4
Wht did u write fr 3
Hey guys, How was your Islamiyat P1 today. Mine went very good I attempted Q3 and Q5 the Hazrat Aisha(RA) question was very easy and I wanted to ask what did you guys write in Q2 part a and b it was about Allah's responsibility to His creatures and our duties towards Him and the b part was on that the Quran teaches us about the protection of environment. Do you agree or disagree?

Reaction score
I wrote the events after the first revelation. like the quote of Surah Muddassir. The secret preaching by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the Safa hill event, the event when Prophet (PBUH) invited his kinsmen to his house, Mentioned names of early converts and Quraish were still hostile. And preaching from the House of Al-Arqam and ended it. for b part i wrote that the Prophet(SAW) didnt know if he would get a favourable response and he had to follow the commands given by Allah through revelation so he had to preach in secret at first. And what about your Q2?

Reaction score
Umm... I think we are not allowed to discuss a paper before 24 hours have passed... :cautious:

Reaction score
I wrote the events after the first revelation. like the quote of Surah Muddassir. The secret preaching by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the Safa hill event, the event when Prophet (PBUH) invited his kinsmen to his house, Mentioned names of early converts and Quraish were still hostile. And preaching from the House of Al-Arqam and ended it. for b part i wrote that the Prophet(SAW) didnt know if he would get a favourable response and he had to follow the commands given by Allah through revelation so he had to preach in secret at first. And what about your Q2?
I wrote 2,3,4 revelation,hazrat ali reply,safa hill,names and i also wrote 4 lines of migration to abyssinia as it maybe attempt to preach islam outside makkah but i think it should not be included

Reaction score
In Q2 i explained that Allah is creator,sustainer,protector,guide,master of day of judgement and what our duites are like worshipping him alone,belief in articles of faith, following pillars,doing lawful etcc

Reaction score
Thanks. I wrote similar to this. and what about your part b? in part a i also stated Muslims should follow the Quran and Sunnah also.

Reaction score
Thanks. I wrote similar to this. and what about your part b? in part a i also stated Muslims should follow the Quran and Sunnah also.
thats correct. In part b i wrote that quran say "we have send down the book expaining all things" and "nothing have been omitted from this book" which means it guides towards environment.I also wrote that it provides laws regarding parents,neighbours etc.
I also wrote that if new law is not given then basic law is given from which laws can be made through analogical deduction i.e qiyas.
I also wrote something more but i don't remember

Reaction score
Thanks again. I wrote that Quran is a complete source of guidance and so Muslims should protect the environment and that Quran is as it was revealed 1400 years earlier and the quote also so it is completely right in all aspects. I also wrote that the prophet(PBUH) was kind towards animals and the environment is their home so we should protect it and also that Quran explains everything. Ya your quite much right. I just want an A.

Reaction score
can anybody give me tips for geo?
also, I messed up early preaching qs I wrote only about dar-ul-arkam and mount safa, how much will I get out of 10 :'(
and can I cover in p2 and hope for an A* is there any chance :(