• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the theshold previous year was like 45 in paper 1 and recently at been at max in 2019 m/j at about 49
Then my info is incorrect about the threshold. But bro seriously everyone is expecting A* or at least A so I think that It should be higher than usual.

Reaction score
I think so that you should at least get 55+
How easy is it to get 60 marks in Geo? Do you know if the examiner marks strictly? I was easily getting 57+ in my mocks, do you think that if I do Geography really good, and I get around 30 marks in history, will I get a A?

Reaction score
How easy is it to get 60 marks in Geo? Do you know if the examiner marks strictly? I was easily getting 57+ in my mocks, do you think that if I do Geography really good, and I get around 30 marks in history, will I get a A?
On 90s you can get A so If you have 30 in history then perform well in Geo and hope for A