• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I also want this to ans......
Hadis 1, 2 , 3 , 5, 8, 10,15, 16 are relating to communal life... take any five out of them and after writing the whole hadis describe each within a single para.... this way u'll make up an answer for 10 marks.... same is for individual conduct, hadis4,6,7,9,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,20 are for individual conduct so again make five paras for any five and u'll get the answer :)

Reaction score
here is a model para.

Prophet in his techings made whole muslim community as one body,he described the responsibility of believers in socializing,encouraged brotherly relations amongst whole community members.In this connection prophet said "The believers are like single man if his he is affected and if his head is affected he is all affected".This means that we can be dependant on our muslim brothers,we should respond to our brothers difficulties unitedly by feeling the pain of difficulty as ours.

Just futher elaborate this.On this pattern write three more hadis and write outline their main teachings.
yes this answer is right but we are writing 5 ahadis for each !!!

Reaction score
Hadis 1, 2 , 3 , 5, 8, 10,15, 16 are relating to communal life... take any five out of them and after writing the whole hadis describe each within a single para.... this way u'll make up an answer for 10 marks.... same is for individual conduct, hadis4,6,7,9,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,20 are for individual conduct so again make five paras for any five and u'll get the answer :)
Understood, Thank yew!

Reaction score
What about the Question like this:::
Suggest ways in which the teachings of the QURAN and examples of the Prophet(pbuh) guide the lives of
Muslim Individual
Muslim communities

In pp this question is very lengthy, Can anyone explain this. Thanks

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the important thing about `Pakistan relationship with other states` that will most likely to this year??I m skipping some of them,

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the important thing about `Pakistan relationship with other states` that will most likely to this year??I m skipping some of them,
I think foreign relations with all countries are important for this year.
Relations with USA and USSR have not come for a long time, so they are most likely

Reaction score
What about the Question like this:::
Suggest ways in which the teachings of the QURAN and examples of the Prophet(pbuh) guide the lives of
Muslim Individual
Muslim communities

In pp this question is very lengthy, Can anyone explain this. Thanks
just simply write down the b part of the ahadis relating each... you can write b part of any 5 :)

Reaction score
just simply write down the b part of the ahadis relating each... you can write b part of any 5 :)
`Suggest ways in which the teachings of the QURAN ` guide the lives of
Muslim Individual
Muslim communities

Reaction score
`Suggest ways in which the teachings of the QURAN `guide the lives of
Muslim Individual
Muslim communities
ummm well we've not discussed any question like this..... Communal life and individual conduct is only for ahadis and Themes of the Quran... Allah in Himself, Allah's relationship to His creation and Allah's relation to his messengers, is for the Quran part....... and also if such question comes we'll only be able to answer the teachings about individual conduct... we'll not be able to write for muslim communities :)

Reaction score
ummm well we've not discussed any question like this..... Communal life and individual conduct is only for ahadis and Themes of the Quran... Allah in Himself, Allah's relationship to His creation and Allah's relation to his messengers, is for the Quran part....... and also if such question comes we'll only be able to answer the teachings about individual conduct... we'll not be able to write for muslim communities :)
Thanks

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the History of regional language, i think this is not stated in syllabus and changed during the recent,Describe the history of Sindh had been come in recent paper years, i`m worried please HELP!!!!

Reaction score
dnt knw bout the recent syllabus but languages was included in our time. history of sindh never heard bout it..

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the History of regional language, i think this is not stated in syllabus and changed during the recent,Describe the history of Sindh had been come in recent paper years, i`m worried please HELP!!!!
its not important. though u have to know some famous poets or persons.

Reaction score
hey guys! can u help me and tell me what is simplistic statement? in bengal 14 mark qs (was partition of bengal more important than its reversal? do u agree or disagree? Give reasons to your asnwer) The simplistic statement says it wanted to be free? what does it mean? and what is a simplistic statement?