• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Answer please:
Why do Shia Muslims encourage the use of Aql in legal thinking? (4)

Reaction score
how can i get full marks in a 14 and a 7 mark question????
u can get 7 marks easily in the 7th mark question that u write full 3 points but in the 14 mark question u have to write L-5 which is the judgement or evalution it mostly depends on the examiner whether he gives u the mark or not for L-5

Reaction score
do i have to learn the ways of preparation and methods of salat? coz almost every book has it but i don't find any question regarding this in the past papers. guidance needed...................:unsure:
just write wat know about salat is so common anyone can solve it just write the method of salat i.e firstly takbeer, sana,tamheed,surah ikhlas,then u have to bow down etc etc etc

Reaction score
ISLAMIAT : URGEEEEEEEEENT.. Please Help!
I hav my MOCK exams very soon, so anyone who could help me with these question!!
Q - Write about the relations of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with quraish before and after revelation? 10 marks
Q - How Quran and Hadiths are used in working out Islamic Laws ? 10 marks
And anyone who has notes of Quranic Passages and Ahadith please link them too.
Thanks.
Question here. Are all battles neccesary to prepare? As in ALL OF THEM? :/.
yes most important are of hazrat abu bakar against false prophets and all wars fought in the lifetime of prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H

Reaction score
Hey how can i get nov 2011 geography and Islamiyat papers???
for u history and geo nox/oct 2011 paper
like it if u find it helpful
u ca download all pasp paper from my thread click the below links and u will get them dont forget to like

Attachments

• 2059_w11_qp_2.pdf
    267.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2059_w11_in_2.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 2059_w11_ms_2.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2059_w11_ms_1.pdf
    124.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2059_w11_qp_1.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
ISLAMIAT : URGEEEEEEEEENT.. Please Help!
I hav my MOCK exams very soon, so anyone who could help me with these question!!
Q - Write about the relations of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with quraish before and after revelation? 10 marks
Q - How Quran and Hadiths are used in working out Islamic Laws ? 10 marks
And anyone who has notes of Quranic Passages and Ahadith please link them too.
Thanks.
- Write about the relations of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with quraish before and after revelation? 10 marks
Please anyone tell the answer of it.

Reaction score
- Write about the relations of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with quraish before and after revelation? 10 marks
Please anyone tell the answer of it.
-Discuss Prophet's titles of Al sadiq and al amin
-quraish entrusting their valuables to him
-marriage to harazt khadija
-event of black stone

Paragraph 2
-event of cave hira
-silent preaching
-open preaching
-conclude with opposition and persecution

Reaction score
No one eat better food than that which he work with his hand,
Is this included in the communal responsibility of muslims???

Reaction score
Guys need help, can anyone tell me three reasons for:
Why was the Faraizi Movement important in the 19th century? [7]

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a question related to the syllabus of Islamiat, and it's got me confused since I begun prep for the finals coming up in June, this year, yes.
So, can you all please help me in finding out that whether Tafseer of the Quran is included in the 2012 syllabus, or it's not there.
Thank you, I'd appreciate your help. :)

Reaction score
i dont thinks tafseer of quran is included but learn about what is tafseer etc..........................

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a question related to the syllabus of Islamiat, and it's got me confused since I begun prep for the finals coming up in June, this year, yes.
So, can you all please help me in finding out that whether Tafseer of the Quran is included in the 2012 syllabus, or it's not there.
Thank you, I'd appreciate your help. :)
i dont think thats even included in the syllbaus. it is just included in the books for extra knowledge and besides, no question reagrding this ever came in past papers

Reaction score
guys for history, geo or islamiat u can just post or u can pm me as well, got 3A*s in three subjects.