• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
more for khilafat

it was to protect the Caliph from being overthrown,
it wanted to Protect turkey from being punished by allies as it had supported the axes in the ww2
and there was one more point which i forgot, i guess it would be to unite the Indians under one theme..:D

i think Congress was also involved to bring their demand forward of SAWARAJ or self-rule.
it was also to protect holy places in turkey from being damaged.
But 2 to 3 reasons are enough in 7 marks question

Reaction score
In this 14 marks question you just have to write the causes of war of independence which lie under the heading of social, religious, economic and educational causes of war of independence.

titu mir was one of the follower of haji shariatullah. he continued farazi movement.he fought against british for muslimss.. he got commander of movement in 1846.. he wass soon arrested by british and died in captively..

Reaction score
i think Congress was also involved to bring their demand forward of SAWARAJ or self-rule.
it was also to protect holy places in turkey from being damaged.
But 2 to 3 reasons are enough in 7 marks question

its good your sharing..i really dont know..:D

Reaction score
k then...just master History but i suggest stay strong on Geography as well....mera Grade ushe se bana!! :D ;)

Reaction score
How natural gas and crude oil is obtained by exploration and drilling?

i guess

Crude oil is obtained by first locating the oil, then that place is dug up and a derrick is set up...that derrick has a pipe that sucks up the oil from the land and a motor is fixed which passes it to the refinery where its refined....

dont remember natural gas...

and I got A in Pak Studies...:)

Reaction score
people people dont go of the topic u can always use pms for these talks :p

i guess he is just posting his doubts here...so we should just help him out...
it will be off topic if we talk about something else not Pak Studies, Urdu or Islamiyat!! :D

Reaction score
I want geogrpahy 's topical pastppers ! Itx just soo dffclt to skim up yearly pstppr fr small small topicx ! Pls helpp mee outtt

Reaction score
I want geogrpahy 's topical pastppers ! Itx just soo dffclt to skim up yearly pstppr fr small small topicx ! Pls helpp mee outtt

my suggestion do each and every topic and then do the yearlies...way too better!! :D