• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
plzzz tell me how to solve the que?
write about all the 4 sources starting with Quran .. that is is the fountain head of all the four sources.. its commands are absolute and final . then hadis , it explains the Quran along with practical demonstration example of Salah , then ijma .
Once you have described all 3 of them breifly then start with , When a situation arises which has not been dealt directly with any of them then Qiyas is used , describe Qiyas , how it is used:
- fundamental teaching (asl)
- the new condition in question (Far)
- the cause that connects both (Illah)
- the law extended to new case (Hukm)
example of intoxicants , wudu

Reaction score
Can someone plz provide me notes on the following :
1) Allahs relation with i)the created world , ii)the messengers.
2) Prophets relation with other states
--Help needed urgently---

Reaction score
write about all the 4 sources starting with Quran .. that is is the fountain head of all the four sources.. its commands are absolute and final . then hadis , it explains the Quran along with practical demonstration example of Salah , then ijma .
Once you have described all 3 of them breifly then start with , When a situation arises which has not been dealt directly with any of them then Qiyas is used , describe Qiyas , how it is used:
need qiyas note?

Reaction score
Discuss the most important features of the teachings in the Quran about the Messengers of Allah (4)

Help plz :)

Reaction score
Tafseer isn't a part of the syllabus anymore, right? I've just come across a guess paper and they've a question related to it. =/

Reaction score
thank u so much but baz yeh bta do k pehle para aur last para me kya likhna hoga?