• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
they are imp.

I haven't seen questions on Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) regarding his expansion or the main events. There are questions merely on Apostasy movement and refusal to pay zakat but I will study them to be on the safer side. I also want to ask that is it okay if I mention the hadith of Holy Prophet in question 1 a or it is preferable to give quotations from the Quran?

Reaction score
I haven't seen questions on Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) regarding his expansion or the main events. There are questions merely on Apostasy movement and refusal to pay zakat but I will study them to be on the safer side. I also want to ask that is it okay if I mention the hadith of Holy Prophet in question 1 a or it is preferable to give quotations from the Quran?
i think you should give quotations from the Quran , but its okay if you write Holy Prophet (S)'s hadith

Reaction score
i guess hzr

i guess hzrat ali's caliphate is the m0st imp .. it came in 2009 and thr0ugh my guess are paper w0uld be inlinked wth 2009's paper .. =)

My Islamiyat teacher also said that but yeah I am not relying on guesses.

Reaction score
give one each

Reaction score
do not leave ANY topic. do it full. u have 4 days in last. do waste them. when the paper is easy then marking is tough. so prepare everything and in complete detail. may allah help us all in next papers.

Reaction score
urduu help needed! urgent! is there a way to write the report or do we simply have to start writing it down. i mean are there any formalities or the correct pattern to write it down? plzz help
U JUST NEED TO SIMPLY WRITE IT DOWN

Reaction score
THIS YEAR 75 MARKS WILL BE CONSIDERED AN A GRADE HOPEFULLY------- SIR JUNAID AKHTER
AND A* FROM 80 OR 85