• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeah i'm not so sure about coniferous ether. but alipines are supposed to grow really close to the snowline right? i couldn't see snow fields anywhere so i just assumed it was coniferous.
and no no. it was irrigated cause the forests were found in the canal irrigated area, they had equeal space between them. besides, tropical thorn forests are supposed to be extremely low in height and are well thorny :p
Thanks man =D i m right then only 1 mark will be gone for writing alpine . I was wondring tropic forest cuz check out the map, it was telling to mark whole of the punjab + IN IRigated forests water supply is found where as there were no water supply in that pic+ In book it is written tropical forest are 6-10 feet of hieght and they were that Lastly in the other it was asking describe the appearence of the Forst type A "forest" type. thats why i was worried

Reaction score
Q1 What was 3rd june plan of mountbatten? was it plan to lev indai when n how?
Q2 what was the act of independence of 15th july n whr wsa the act promulgated?
Q3 why did wavell call all political parties n princes n rajas to simla in 1944. What did he awnt to discuss???
need an answer instantlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :eek:

Reaction score
getting C in SECOND LANGUAGE urdu really is reallyyyyy hard:p
i havent seen anyone get less than A in First language
more than 95% people get more than B in urdu

dude my urdu is VERY BAD :p i make soo many errors and my vocabulary sucks!!

Reaction score
dude my urdu is VERY BAD :p i make soo many errors and my vocabulary sucks!!
just pray to Allah. Allah says that if he did not want to change future of his creation than he would not have taught how to pray(agreed). Seek his aid and have full faith that since He is helping u, no power on earth neither on heavens and earth can lower ur grade. "there is no power or ability except through Allah"(Bukhari)

Reaction score
just pray to Allah. Allah says that if he did not want to change future of his creation than he would not have taught how to pray(agreed). Seek his aid and have full faith that since He is helping u, no power on earth neither on heavens and earth can lower ur grade. "there is no power or ability except through Allah"(Bukhari)
Kindly edit your post and put capital 'H', when referring to Allah Almighty. JazakAllah.

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Hey just wanna ask you do you write your answer in just one paragraph if u do then its wrong you have to make atleast three paras for all the three points.

Its up to you to write four or three points you can include three but they have to be the really main ones and you have to explain them as well.Well its no harm writing three but explaining is very important.:D

Hey, just wanted to ask whether marks will be deducted or not if we write a seven marks question in one single paragraph but cover all three points in detail?

Reaction score
3 (a) Describe three events from the time of the Prophet and the Rightly Guided Caliphs
that show how they conducted relations between the early Muslim community and
other communities. [3 × 4]
(b) Suggest ways in which any one of these examples can provide a model for relations
between states today. [4]
I need the answer For b part reply asap
plzzzzzz help and there should be 4 points

Reaction score
3 (a) Describe three events from the time of the Prophet and the Rightly Guided Caliphs
(b) Suggest ways in which any one of these examples can provide a model for relations
in the new pattern this question is now of two parts.
Paper 1 Prophet's relation with other states..Paper 1 is already done so no point of discussing it...
Paper 2 Caliph's relation with other states..
In this question u can give example of Abu Bakr...Expedition to Syria
Hazrat Umar...Fall of Jerusalem...that for the sake of peace he signed this treaty...and even travelled for thousand miles to Jarusalem...as the citizens demanded...jizya was taken...there waz no forcible conversion..
Hazrat Uthman... a lot of territories were conquered and islamic frontiers expanded greatly during the reign of Umar...so foreign powers felt that it would be easier to wrest those territories since Hazrat Uthman was kind hearted..but he proved to be a great sucessors...then ucan mention about the conquests in east and west...
do mention about dates too as i forgot...

Reaction score
(b) The Prophet (S.A.W) decided that peaceful relations in Medina were important even though not all the people there were Muslim. Peaceful relations between Pakistan and India are very important for the well-being of both countries. A treaty of cooperation between the two countries, like the Covenant of Medina, would be for the good of all. In this treaty the privileges and responsibilities of both sides could be clearly expressed.

Reaction score
How almsgiving is carried out?

What to write in it?
We have to write that alms are collected from the rich of the community and distributed amongst the poor.....
Can also mention that the Zakat rate for every valuable you own and that Sadqah also is included under the same heading!!
Hope this helps you!! :)

Reaction score
can any 0ne tell .. ^_^

h0w have the hadis 0f the pr0phet been used as a s0urce 0f guidance by muslims .. ?

Reaction score
okay now lets forget about Urdu and focus on islamiat!

Guys any guesses what might come in Q2?

Stages that led to the compilation of six authentic books
Communal life
Methods to check the authenticity of Ahadith
Source of Guidance
Legal thinking