• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
no matter how much cutting u do,only one answer should be written. if that is true u get marks. if that is wrong but u have cut the correct one, than no marks. if u write more than one answer, than no marks
thnkyew v much n i cut n wrote ryt ans :) i tohught cutting is not allowed in one word answers.

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to ask whether marks will be deducted or not if we write a seven marks question in one single paragraph but cover all three points in detail?

Well no but it looks good if u write in two or three paras but since u did it in one i guess then its okay provided that u cover the points thats what matters :p

Reaction score
If u think it is necessary than please do ur self. (y)
I do not see writing capital H as a sign of respect. Neither I see any logic in that. In Arabic the word "Allah" is just written as other words. no capital alphabet or something. So why does it matter in english. btw, @hanya and Ali Tahir, this is not a religious forum. this is for pst, urdu and isl subjects of gcse/olevel. so please talk abt that. Do not mind.

cmon guys dont argue on this now,its up to u to use it and it depends upon u alone :D
And using it is better as u know he is the one who controls u so why not give him respect btw no need to get mad at me its up to u to use it and no need to continue this debate anymore :D

Reaction score
If u think it is necessary than please do ur self. (y)
I do not see writing capital H as a sign of respect. Neither I see any logic in that. In Arabic the word "Allah" is just written as other words. no capital alphabet or something. So why does it matter..

Okay 1. please edit your post and remove my name form there, put aTraveller instead.
2. it makes a difference and what harm does it bring you to use a capital H? then again it's up to you and yes I do use capitals.

Reaction score
explain the compilation of six authentic sunni collections of ahadis. [10] pleeeeease tell me wht to write
In first para you write names and authors. Para 2 about Sahih Bukhari, Para 3 about Sahih Muslim , para 4 about Sunan Nisai, para 5- Sunan Abu Daud, Para6- Jami Tirmidhi and para 7 about Sunan Ibn e Majah.
In each para mention the compilers name, their date of birth, number of ahadith in it and other details.
I hope tht will help :)

Reaction score
In first para you write names and authors. Para 2 about Sahih Bukhari, Para 3 about Sahih Muslim , para 4 about Sunan Nisai, para 5- Sunan Abu Daud, Para6- Jami Tirmidhi and para 7 about Sunan Ibn e Majah.
In each para mention the compilers name, their date of birth, number of ahadith in it and other details.
I hope tht will help :)
Totally irrelevant.......may be only partially relevant, not more than 3 marks answer!

Reaction score
Do we need to remember all the battles that occurred during caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr?
just learn the names. i doubt they would ask us about the details. the important phenomenons during his caliphate was the apostasy movement, his retaliation against the non-payment of zakat and his wars against the false prophets. :)
it's imperative you know everything about hazrat umar's battles though :LOL:

Reaction score
Totally irrelevant.......may be only partially relevant, not more than 3 marks answer!
you could start with the compilation during the prophet's time. write about the collection of hadith during his companions and their descendants time. and end with the importance of having authentic hadith only... that's where imam bukhari and his colleagues came in. write briefly about their compilation (mainly the years and no of traditions) :D

Reaction score
you could start with the compilation during the prophet's time. write about the collection of hadith during his companions and their descendants time. and end with the importance of having authentic hadith only... that's where imam bukhari and his colleagues came in. write briefly about their compilation (mainly the years and no of traditions) :D

the queti0n requires 0NLY sunni c0mpiled bo0kx n0t the c0mpilati0n stages .. agr itna likh0 gy t0 time k0i nhi h0ga