• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Here is a rare question for Islamiat Paper 2
"Why are the rightly guided Caliphs (may Allah be pleased with them), called so?"
It'd appreciated if replied to. JazakAllah.

Reaction score
so u think this is correct: In first para you write names and authors. Para 2 about Sahih Bukhari, Para 3 about Sahih Muslim , para 4 about Sunan Nisai, para 5- Sunan Abu Daud, Para6- Jami Tirmidhi and para 7 about Sunan Ibn e Majah.
In each para mention the compilers name, their date of birth, number of ahadith in it and other details.
sara ir told me this ans
Yar plz they aren't asking about features of books....it's about compilation.... don't write that, it's L2.

Reaction score
i askd two questions:
1) trace the main stages of compilation of ahadis
2)explain the compilation of six authentic sunni collections of ahadis

so the pdf file u uploaded was a response to the first q or the second?? thanx anyways for ur concerned attitude
It was for the first.

Reaction score
The info on this page is WRONG! I'm only sharing this so that you guys could have an idea on how to answer this type of question.

Untitled.png

Reaction score
are there any chances of these types of question coming?
outline the main teachings of the hadis you have studied, from the passages set for special study, about the responsibilities of muslim individuals. (10)
outline the main teachings of the hadis you have studied about the importance of muslim communal life. (10)

Reaction score
'Truly, My mercy overcomes My wrath'. This is a Hadis Qudsi. What is special about hadis of this kind? (4)

Reaction score
are there any chances of these types of question coming?
outline the main teachings of the hadis you have studied, from the passages set for special study, about the responsibilities of muslim individuals. (10)
outline the main teachings of the hadis you have studied about the importance of muslim communal life. (10)

I think the second question is important. It can come :unsure:

Reaction score
Here is a rare question for Islamiat Paper 2
"Why are the rightly guided Caliphs (may Allah be pleased with them), called so?"
It'd appreciated if replied to. JazakAllah.

Reaction score
please give me 4 differences between musnad and musannaf
1: Musnad contain Hadith according to the chain of transmitter(Isnad/Sanad) while Mussanaf is according the subject of Hadith i.e. its' text(Matn).
2: Musnad is compiled according to the name of narrator in Hadith books e.g. Musnad-i-Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal(Rahmat-Ullah Aleh) where as Musannaf according to subject, or the subject itself under the heading of law books e.g. Book on Prayer, Book on Zakat such as in Sahih Bukhari(Rahmat-Ullah Aleh) and Imam Malik's(Rahmat-Ullah Aleh) Muwatta.

That is all I can type for now.