• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
3 examples of how Caliphs treated non-muslims..
1. refusal to pay zakat
2. can it be expedition to syria ? when H.Abu Bakr addressed the army ?
3. ?
3.fall of jerusalem
4.(hazrat abu bakr time period when he was unable to protect a non muslim tribe due to valid reason he returned the money(jizya) back to those people!!)
2.yes expedition to syria is correct!!

Reaction score
1. refusal to pay zakat
3. ?
no refusal to pay zakat it was from hypocrites of banu asad, ghatafan and other tribes

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim
communal life.
Can anyone please answer this question or give comprehensive outline,i am not able to understand it from mark scheme...

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of Muslim
communal life.
Can anyone please answer this question or give comprehensive outline,i am not able to understand it from mark scheme...

Here you go. Credit goes to Sachal Riaz for the notes.

Attachments

• Communal and Individual Life.pdf
    368.8 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Reaction score
no refusal to pay zakat it was from hypocrites of banu asad, ghatafan and other tribes

Cant we write about the Dhimmies in Hira were treated with utmost respect during the reign of Hazrat Abu Bakr. They were given full liberty of worship, enjoyed same privileges as Muslims, given share in Bait-ul-Maal etc etc?

Reaction score
Cant we write about the Dhimmies in Hira were treated with utmost respect during the reign of Hazrat Abu Bakr. They were given full liberty of worship, enjoyed same privileges as Muslims, given share in Bait-ul-Maal etc etc?
can also write about the christians of najran when they broke the treaty by taking interest and how they were treated by Hazrat Umar (R.A)

Reaction score
1. refusal to pay zakat
3. ?
1. treaty of hira
2. fall of jerusalem we can also write that how hazrat Umar left instructions on his death bed about the treatment of non muslims
3. When one non muslim was killed by a musim during Hazrat Ali caliphate ...he ordered the muslim to be killed means that they were traeted equally..

Reaction score
id suggest reading farkhanda noor's book. at the end of the four caliphs there is a topic and a lot of examples of hazrat umer treating non muslims are given in it (have to revise it myself)

Reaction score
id suggest reading farkhanda noor's book. at the end of the four caliphs there is a topic and a lot of examples of hazrat umer treating non muslims are given in it (have to revise it myself)
i am also referring to these pages

Reaction score
does any1 have some detailed notes about the rebellions during the reign of hazrat usman?