• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
aoa,
Previously candidates were given answer scripts to answer on them ,thus,they could write as much as possible but now as we all know that we must write on the lines provided below every q in the subjects already mentioned.I wanna know can we write on the space that starts when lines finish(i.e the gap between the lines for previous q and the new q's statement ...the blank space). Is it allowed by CIE?Can we use the last blank page if our answer is longer than the lines provided?
no the blank pages wont be scanned so your answer wont be read by the examiner.

Reaction score
Q: Describe the role played by Muslims and non-Muslim in the development of Islamic community?

PLZZZ FRIENDS REPLY AS FAST AS U CAN :(

Reaction score
Some times the checking depends on the mood of examiners also?
Some times people expecting A get D and people expecting D get A....

Reaction score
Initial challenges faced by Holy Prophet were settle Muhajirin and to Make Dialouge with the jews and Other tribes of Madina ....
Initial Steps to solve these problems were Muwakahat ( Establishment of Brother hood between ansar and Muhajirin ,) and secondly Charter of Madina
it is confused that Charter of Madina was with JEws .... but it is not only with jews but also other polytheistic tribes of Madina ..
Thanks

Reaction score
I am doubting that I might have not written my name and centre number and all that in one of my papers . Is this a problem?

Reaction score
Guyz plz help me with this question

What were the importance of:
1) Hazrat Ayesha in the years of his death
2) Hazrat HAfsa in early Islam ???

help will really APPRECIATED ...