• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Any Notes available for History (2059) from Partition of Bengal to Khilafat Movement. Then Plz tell me!

Reaction score
Can I prepare for o
Levels pak std, Islamiat and Urdu in these 5 months. I need to give my papers in may/June 2013. Urgent pls help.

Reaction score
Can anyone answer these qstns pls?
How far will u hold Akbar responsible for Mughal decline? (4)
Mughals have ruled the subcontinent for some three hundred odd years yet their exit was sudden, y? (7)
The arrival of colonial powers was the main reason y the Mughals declined, dicuss (14)
even if u just explain which points to include it wud be fine :) thanx in advance !

Reaction score
Of course it is. All three sections are essential if you want a good grade..
wat if u prepare section one n two in the best way possible n skip section three?? the questions r in chronological order n u have a choice afterall ! edit* actually i'm takin abt the period 1988-1999 n this is not section three rit??

Reaction score
Can anyone answer these qstns pls?
How far will u hold Akbar responsible for Mughal decline? (4)
Mughals have ruled the subcontinent for some three hundred odd years yet their exit was sudden, y? (7)
The arrival of colonial powers was the main reason y the Mughals declined, dicuss (14)
even if u just explain which points to include it wud be fine :) thanx in advance !
The Mughal empire was declined following the reign of Aurangzeb because the administration was weak.As, the empire was huge, the emperors could not exactly know what was happening in each part of the empire.The continuous fighting of rebellions was a cause of great military expenses.The successions, disputes and their extravagant lifestyle also costed alot.They betrayed the principles of Islam and instead enjoyed the pleasure brought by wealth.Their successors were failed to run the empire efficiently and succession disputes continued to erode the empire.They also faced several invasions as its hard to defend a vast empire.Eventually, the British were able to overrun the empire.
The luxurious lifestyle of Mughals seems to be the most important reason of their decline, as the luxuries made them lazy and they did not pay attention to improve their weapons and war techniques.They were greedy and instead of creating unity, they fought with each other for succession and that made them financially weak.

You can take help from this para. cox i think the ans to the quetions is nearly same and is this pasage :)

Reaction score
Please help me! How to Prepare O level Geography (2059/02). Any tips, Any technique , any type of material plz tell me . My exams are.............. very soon.