• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
(c) Was the abolition of the institution of the caliphate in 1924 the main reason for the failure of
the Khilafat Movement? Give reasons for your answer.

Yes or no? ;s

Yes ,as the basic cause of the movement was no more.

Reaction score
(c) Was the abolition of the institution of the caliphate in 1924 the main reason for the failure of
the Khilafat Movement? Give reasons for your answer.

Yes or no? ;s
Reasons:
-abolition of khilafat
- support withdrawn by gandhi
- afghan migration
can' remember anymore :(

Reaction score
I've done History Past Papers Yesterday.Just doing All Summer makes it easy as there is sooooo much repetition of questions!

Reaction score
I know that its too late to study details at this time but may be there is someone who is interested in Islamayat and can manage time as I am doing to study an interesing book.
Book name: Document on Islam
Author: M. Ali Asghar
The book has excellent points written with clear elaboration. Although not endorsed by cie but if you understand the contenet in it, u wll gain extremely valuable knowledge which will be useful for exam purposes and further also. I purchased this book from Syed Book Bank in Islamabad, Pakistan.
well I 've that draper's which I neva opened so I'm planning to study that !

Reaction score
i'm confused, do we get extra sheets in islamiat paper or not? or do we have to write in the space provided?

Reaction score
i'm confused, do we get extra sheets in islamiat paper or not? or do we have to write in the space provided?

In islamiat paper the space is provided on the question paper for the answer and we have to write in these spaces only no extra sheet will be given

Reaction score
Guys, what if I prepare myself from the past papers only for geography. I did this for my mocks and mids too, and did pretty good in both.
Is it okay, or I should study equally from the book too.