• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey, Can anyone please send me a link of Geography notes? :cry: I havn't lrnd a word regardy geo n exams are near plz help. THX

Reaction score
I recommend doing past papers and making notes of the chapters you find difficult.I would also advise you to read from different books specially if they are endorsed by Cambridge.For Islamiat I recommend Farkhanda Noor and Dr Iftikhar ul Haq.I prepared for my CIEs last year in the same way .Hope it also works for you.Good Luck!!!!!!;)(y)
thanks for isl,but i want to know for history and geography??

Reaction score
thanks for isl,but i want to know for history and geography??
For Geography,Huma Naz Sethi and for history i would recommend nigel smith and nigel kelly and also Farooq Naseem Bajwa for reference book and 4 mark questions.Like Titu Mir is mentioned in Bajwa.hope you find these books helpful:)

Reaction score
GUYS!!!!! Can any1 give me a link where I can find history book (Nigel Smith) in pdf form

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!
Should I do Past Paper Practice for Pak.Studies P2 from 2000 onwards or before that??? :confused:

Reaction score
can i left section 3 only 2 weeks are left for my exams and i have prepared only sec 1 and 2 if not so tell me some imp topics of sec 3 as soon as possible

Reaction score
I wanted to ask that in isl p1 there are 3 sections..one is history and compilation of Quran 2nd is Life of Prophet n 3rd is First Islamic community..the question is that from 2nd section 2 questions are set so I will leave the 3rd one!

Reaction score
In isl you can not leave any section!!
I wanted to ask that in isl p1 there are 3 sections..one is history and compilation of Quran 2nd is Life of Prophet n 3rd is First Islamic community..the question is that from 2nd section 2 questions are set so I will leave the 3rd one!

Reaction score
1. Major themes of the Qur’an: Three passages will be set , of which
candidates may choose any two. [8 marks]
2. The history and importance of the Qur’an: This question is usually set in more than one part, and
requires an essay length answer. [14 marks]
3. The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad: One or two questions are set, usually in
more than one part, requiring essay length answers. [14 marks]
4. The first Islamic community: One or two questions are set, usually in more than one part,
requiring essay length answers. [14 marks]

Either 2 will come from sec 3 or sec 4.You can't leave any as either might come.

Reaction score
hey can anyone find the insert for May/June 2012 geography paper? 2 pics in the insert content is missing :/