• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Was the creation of the new state the greatest achievemnt Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement.Give reasons?
can i have an answer??

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of the Companions of the Prophet (S,A.W.) including the important personalities which you are going to prepare? It will be really helpful.

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of the Companions of the Prophet (S,A.W.) including the important personalities which you are going to prepare? It will be really helpful.
10 blessed companions all( if not then first 7 only can be done)
all wives(firts 4 and zainab bint jahash are most imp)
zaid bin thabit
ubai bin kaab
khlid bin walid
abdullah bin masud
bilal
abu sufyan
abu talib
hamza
abu huraira
hazrat jafar
salman farsi
pophets daughters all but importantly fatima
grandsons and imam mehdi and jafar to be carefull but imams are not that important

Reaction score
In pakistan studies(history) in da topic reformers if we get a four marks question for example "who was Shah Walli Ullah?" do we hav 2 write about his reforms and achievements saying that he translated the Quran into Persian or that he wrote the book Hajjat-ul-Baligha and Izlat-al-Akhfa OR do we have to write that he was born on 21st feb 1703 n dat he studied Tafseer, Habit, Spirutalism, Mysticism, Metaphysics, logic and Ilm-ul-kalam at a very young age n then he studied medicine n Islamic jurisprudence n dat he taught at his father's Madrassa for 12 yrs after which he went to Madinah n got influenced by Sheikh Abu Tahir bin Ibrahim n then he came back n brought reform among the Indian Muslims....
Bcoz i don't think its possible to giv his educational background as well as his reforms and achievements in just one papragraph of a four mark question...so which one 2 giv?? plz help..

Reaction score
In pakistan studies(history) in da topic reformers if we get a four marks question for example "who was Shah Walli Ullah?" do we hav 2 write about his reforms and achievements saying that he translated the Quran into Persian or that he wrote the book Hajjat-ul-Baligha and Izlat-al-Akhfa OR do we have to write that he was born on 21st feb 1703 n dat he studied Tafseer, Habit, Spirutalism, Mysticism, Metaphysics, logic and Ilm-ul-kalam at a very young age n then he studied medicine n Islamic jurisprudence n dat he taught at his father's Madrassa for 12 yrs after which he went to Madinah n got influenced by Sheikh Abu Tahir bin Ibrahim n then he came back n brought reform among the Indian Muslims....
Bcoz i don't think its possible to giv his educational background as well as his reforms and achievements in just one papragraph of a four mark question...so which one 2 giv?? plz help..
both are acceptable, just any 4 facts
but you can wait and see what others have to say also :)

Reaction score
in my opinion these points should be written in this qustn:
- he was a great scholar , born in 1703
- he was the son of shah abdul rahim
- he translated the quran into persian
- he was died in 1762
or this fact can also be added that he solve the shia sunni conflict
hope this could help!!!:)

Reaction score

Any 4 facts whether it be his biographical details or his reforms and contributions :)

Reaction score
SALAM
Guys I have prepared from Nigel Kelly but am not satisfied with the amount of detail on some questions. Is Nigel Smith a good book to complement my studies?
Help would be greatly appreciated.