• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys i need help with the main points for
why the lucknow pact came about
why did second round table conference fail
why was gov of india act 1935 opposed
why was this act imporatant
why was the quit india movement formed
why is iqbl imporatant to pak movement
why is rehmat ali important.
please i need urgent help.

L.P: 1.Failure of British to grant more rights to the British.
2.Reversal of partition of Bengal made Muslim-British relation suffer so they looked to Hindus.
3.Jinnah's efforts.
4. Muslims realzed that more rights could be gained by co-ordinating.

1935 Importance: Last British major act.
Interim constitution of Pakistan and India.
Resulted in the 'Congress Tyranyy.'
Quit India: Threat of Japanese invasion
Oppossition to Crips Mission
Congress wanted to take advantage of ww2
Iqbal : Allahabad Adress
Poetry

Rehmat Ali: Pamphlet 'Now or Never.
Devised the name 'Pakistan'.

Reaction score
can u elaborate the third point for Q1?
The idea of a seperate state had been emphasisd throughout history by many leaders. Sir Syed and his two nation theory. Chaudr Rehmat Ali and others influenced him who already felt that Congress would never guarantee their rights

Reaction score
HELP REQUIRED !
"Time period of ayub khan is considered as the golden period of pakistan" Do you agree? (14)
how to answer this ? Whether to give his successful and unsuccessful reforms OR to to compare other leaders with him, like zia, bhutto etc and give their successes in comparison with ayub's successes ? Plzz help :(
since I'm levin this section so I dunno much abt it! wateva u write the successes or failures choose one n make sure u justify it !

Reaction score
L.P: 1.Failure of British to grant more rights to the British.
2.Reversal of partition of Bengal made Muslim-British relation suffer so they looked to Hindus.
3.Jinnah's efforts.
4. Muslims realzed that more rights could be gained by co-ordinating.

1935 Importance: Last British major act.
Interim constitution of Pakistan and India.
Resulted in the 'Congress Tyranyy.'
Quit India: Threat of Japanese invasion
Oppossition to Crips Mission
Congress wanted to take advantage of ww2
Iqbal : Allahabad Adress
Poetry

Rehmat Ali: Pamphlet 'Now or Never.
Devised the name 'Pakistan'.
  • L.P
  • muslims added self rule to its aim after reversal in 1911
  • congress had acknowledged the fact of seperate electroate
  • both wanted to work together
  • 2RTC
  • new colitation govt less keen
  • ghandhi took a hard line
  • refused to accept 14 points
  • diarchy introduced which had already failed at provincial level
  • less voting
  • prince lost powers and resented the new act
  • Quit india movement
  • opposution to cripps mission
  • no say of pakistan's formation
  • british negotiating from weak point

Rest i don't know myself :pwell still hope this helps you :
thanx it did really help

Reaction score
Hey sorry, the compilation of hazrat zaid was changed into a book form during the time of hazrat usman as the mark scheme says:

The collected parts stayed in the possession of Abu Bakr. When he died, ‘Umar had them
and after his death, they remained with Umar’s daughter, Hafsah. It was this collection that
was used by the Caliph ‘Uthman to compile them into one book which was sent around the
various parts of the expanding Muslim world. Candidates should relate this story with details
of what happened during ‘Uthman’s time for him to order the distribution of the Qur’an.

You do need to write about the compilation during hazrat usman's time
heyy could you please answer this question for me """What is the significance to Muslims today of having the Qur’an in the form of a book? "" (4)
And also "Explain why the first Islamic community of muslims thought it was necessary to compile the Quran" (4)
i dun need the marks schme's answer...anything that is in different wordings than the marking scheme..

anybody else who knows the answer...please do reply..:/

Reaction score
If a question comes write about the main events ko caliphate of hazrat usman and hazrat Ali so should we write? And in khilafat of hazrat umar and hazrat Abu bakr which battles should be mentioned?

Reaction score
History and Geography are too easy!

How do i study islamiyat? Is it ohkay if i leave ''First Islamic Community''? And from where do i prepare the Surahs and Hadis.?

Reaction score
I needed help with this question: Why was there a kashmir dispute in 1947 ?

I know twonof the reasons: 1. Girdaspur was given to india which established a route to kashmir which was occupied. 2.the ruler wanted help from india which was provided in return for kashmirs occupation but Pak forces aided its defense and tye matter remained unsolved.

I need atleast 2 more reasons.

Thanx :)

Reaction score
Those who are preparing section 3, help me make points in these questions ASAP!!

1. Do you agree that Pakistan lost the 1971 civil war because of Indian intervention? Give reasons for your answer.
2. How successful was Zia-ul-Haq as a leader of Pakistan? Give reasons for your answer.

Reaction score
History and Geography are too easy!

How do i study islamiyat? Is it ohkay if i leave ''First Islamic Community''? And from where do i prepare the Surahs and Hadis.?
no.. you have to study everything in islmiat. you can find sir iftikhars notes from here somewhere prepare surahs and hadith from them as they r the best.

Reaction score
Hey I need answer to this:
How successful were British attempt to take control of the lands in the sub continent from 1750 to 1857?
Pls answer this ASAP both successes and failures with elaboration . A thousand thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Those who are preparing section 3, help me make points in these questions ASAP!!

1. Do you agree that Pakistan lost the 1971 civil war because of Indian intervention? Give reasons for your answer.
2. How successful was Zia-ul-Haq as a leader of Pakistan? Give reasons for your answer.
1. probably yes because pakistan was able to gain controll of many reigons until the indians interved
other reasons can be
i:the formation of mukti bahni
ii:pakistan had no support from their allies but Indians had
iii:east pakistanis were more determined to win the war and the west were forcing them to stay togather so people had little heart for fighting.

Reaction score
SALAM
Guys I have prepared from Nigel Kelly but am not satisfied with the amount of detail on some questions. Is Nigel Smith a good book to complement my studies?
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Personally, I'm solely consulting Nigel Kelly. It's brief, but is sufficient mostly.

Nigel Smith is a good book to consult, especially for source questions (such as August offer, Moplah rebellion etc. which aren't in Nigel Kelly). It's also helpful for increasing your insight (if you read the book you'll know what I mean - it's style is distinguished). A good book for extra detail is the endorsed book by Farooq Naseem Bajwa.

Exams aren't far off now, though. If you're appearing this year.