• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
They wanted us to write about an ''Individual's Conduct''.. in COMMUNITY.
We had to write how an individual is supposed to act in a community. (i.e Communal Life)
And the relevant hadis of the Holy Prophet(pbuh) that tell us about life in community.This was a trick question, the examiners played with the words in order to confuse the candidates.

individuals behaviour in community!!1

Reaction score
We had to write how an individual is supposed to act in a community. (i.e Communal Life)
And the relevant hadis of the Holy Prophet(pbuh) that tell us about life in community.This was a trick question, the examiners played with the words in order to confuse the candidates.

itna mat soch bhai...

Reaction score
ofc we were supposed to discuss communal ones. I was confused first but then the indiviual wali ahadis have nothing to do with the community!

Reaction score
Yeah!
And i had never studied that from the book.
Had to write with my own general knowledge ._.
And i attempted that Hajj one too. That one went good!
like I studied xD
I lost my first ten hadis notes n didn't even read the once I had :p
still paper was good... Hajj best tha mera b ;)