• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
an anyone mark this and give any critique.Thanx

Q:Explain the reasons for the failure of the war of independence 1857-1858?(7marks)
Ans: There were numerous reasons for the failure of war of independence.
Firstly, Indians were not coordinated and united in what they wanted to achieve .There was no general plan or attempt to overthrow the britishers. In different areas different groups fought for different reasons.There was no sense of national patriotism. Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah was a symbol unity but hindus and Sikhs were not ready to see Mughal power restore. India was too divided for this e.g Punjab and Bengal had been conquered by the troops from central india.And when those troops rebelled against the british, it was not surprisingly Punjab was not interested in helping those troops.

Moreover some of the local leaders also helped the british because their rule was closely tied with the continuation of the british.For example, Kashmir ruler send british army military support to win the battler because his position was closely tied with the continuation of the british.

Another reason for failure was that British was one of the strongest nations at that time .They had better means of communication ,superior weapons and army.It’s army was trained in warfare and modern methods of fighting. It army also had a good reputation of maintain discipline in the battlefield. Moreover they had great generals and skilled diplomats who find it easier to play off one community to another. They had control over three quarters of the territory and it was only matter of time that british gained control of lost territories

Reaction score
an anyone mark this and give any critique.Thanx

Q:Explain the reasons for the failure of the war of independence 1857-1858?(7marks)
Ans: There were numerous reasons for the failure of war of independence.
Firstly, Indians were not coordinated and united in what they wanted to achieve .There was no general plan or attempt to overthrow the britishers. In different areas different groups fought for different reasons.There was no sense of national patriotism. Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah was a symbol unity but hindus and Sikhs were not ready to see Mughal power restore. India was too divided for this e.g Punjab and Bengal had been conquered by the troops from central india.And when those troops rebelled against the british, it was not surprisingly Punjab was not interested in helping those troops.

Moreover some of the local leaders also helped the british because their rule was closely tied with the continuation of the british.For example, Kashmir ruler send british army military support to win the battler because his position was closely tied with the continuation of the british.

Another reason for failure was that British was one of the strongest nations at that time .They had better means of communication ,superior weapons and army.It’s army was trained in warfare and modern methods of fighting. It army also had a good reputation of maintain discipline in the battlefield. Moreover they had great generals and skilled diplomats who find it easier to play off one community to another. They had control over three quarters of the territory and it was only matter of time that british gained control of lost territories

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply but can anyone confirm that due to the cutting of essay my marks won't be affected .... I did cut it properly crossing it all and writing rough in the heading :)

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply but can anyone confirm that due to the cutting of essay my marks won't be affected .... I did cut it properly crossing it all and writing rough in the heading :)
We assure you.... You'll have to take our word for it!!!! But if you still dont wanna believe us, mail CIE from their website....!!!

Reaction score
Help needed for Islamiyat .Can anyone please tell me how to do caliphate topic .What are we required to focus on?We need to learn all the battles during the time of Hazrat Abubakar and Hazrat Umar?What possible questions can be asked from this topic.Thanx

Reaction score

You'll find out on the Result Day. :p
Anyways, contact Cie website. :)

Reaction score
hey guys im having a lot of trouble with my o-level exams. is pacans academy as good as it sounds? heard theyre charging on 5,000 for all subjects

Reaction score
hey guys you should really check out the pacans site. i got my pakistan studies revision notes for free. you all check it out too!

Reaction score
why did shah walli ullah traslated the Quran into persian?
can someone give me the answer.it is of 7 marks.

Reaction score
why did shah walli ullah traslated the Quran into persian?
can someone give me the answer.it is of 7 marks.
Possible Answer (points)
*Most of the muslims in subcontinent do not know the arabic language so they cant understood the holyquran and its teachings.
*Shah walli ulllah realized that muslims in subcontinent were declining because of their in complete knowledge of quran as they cannot understand arabic language.
*So he translated the quran in persian language.Now the quran was understood by large number of muslims who could now act upon the teachings of quran...

Reaction score
Salam,
Bad luck here and help needed please. I had the awesome-est Islamiyat teacher since 2 years and she was supposed to teach us in class 10 as well but due to some decision of the management she left. She was great in teaching, her notes were awesome, and every class 10 graduate would praise her dedication and how she perfectly prepares for CIE. She had always said that we will be familiarized with CIE pattern when we reach class 10 (The order of questions, method of answering 10 marks and 4 marks...as previously she just gave us essay questions without any official method to follow). Now we have been given an unexperienced teacher regarding Olevels who taught the lower classes, and she doesnt know much about how olevel islamiat works, and is researching herself.

I want to know details about how to nail islamiat questions, both the 10 marks and 4 marks questions. How to effectively answer the different styles of questions asked (Descriptive, Explaining, Analysing lessons learnt etc). Any help appreciated. Thankyou

Reaction score