• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I explained a bit about haidth like its 2nd source and it does not only contains sayings of holy prophet pbuh but also his actions (I gave 2 quotations here for the justification of hadith) . Then i wrote it completes the quran and stuff. Quran is general and to understand it we need to look at hadith. Then I gave the example of paying zakat ( 2 quotations here) and then 2 other small examples. I actually forgot to write the example of riba. I noticed this when i was re-checking and there was no space so yea. In q2 part b what did you write? Q4 was the easiest.

Reaction score
i gave general view of wat hadith is primary source of law then i wrote hadith is sayings and actions of Prophet then wrote some laws are based directly on hadith when quran is silent like inheritence then obv quran hadith gave examples of zakat salah and hajj i also mentioned laws of hadith made with qiyas intoxicant example i hope it does good part b i wrote tat by the hadith mentioned it is important and a duty of the jurists to perform a ijtihad for a problem as otherwise will go astray and will agree on errors caysing other problems i also told breifly wat ijma is i hope it does good in sha Allah i get A or an A* btw q4 q5 were easy i read the whole zakat benefits in the morning b4 theexam so was easy

Reaction score
im learning frm the book after that pass papers , pass papers are a must for geo otherwise its going to be difficult

Reaction score
chap 1 and 3 suck but chap 1 ive done general topography lifestyle of people and doab thingy it is i know time consuming and eats ur brain :/

Reaction score
I need answers please help mee :)

Q. Give a brief account of the crips proposals. How did the major political parties of India react to these proposals ?

Q. Write a note on the elections held in 1945-46 ?

Reaction score
I need answers please help mee :)

Q. Give a brief account of the crips proposals. How did the major political parties of India react to these proposals ?

Q. Write a note on the elections held in 1945-46 ?

i dont know about question 2 but for Q1 the answer is that british sent sir stafford cripps to india in march 1942 to see if compromise could be reached which would win indian support for the war. It proposed that there would be an indian union with dominion status. the provinces could opt out and declare independence if they wanted. the constitution would be set up by constitutional assembly and elections for it would be held after the war.
But why do you need these the exam was on Tuesday.

Reaction score
Alright thanks. There were some questions which required you to draw in earlier papers( 2003 and before) so I was a bit confused. But thanks for clearing it up!

Reaction score
Explain the importance of Sunnah in legal thinking and Islam (10 marks)?

need help pls :) main points, quotation, any marksceheme content, answering guidance etc will be appreciated! thx

Reaction score
Can somebody please answer this question
Urdu has been promoted more than any other regional language. do you agree or disagree?(14 marks)