• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that we need to write our identification details like :;:candidate number, center number, and name only on the answer booklet in history paper of pakistan studies because we have no space and instructions on the paper to mention it on the question paper because we have to answer the questions on the booklet,, however in other papers like geography, urdu p2 and islamiatt p1 and p2 we have to solve it on the question paper and hence the space is provided on the front page of the question paper for the details ,,,,,,,so we need to mention our details only on the answer booklets that we use......plz tell,,,,any help will be highly appreciated:):):):)

Reaction score
You're right, like in Islamiat Paper 1 and 2 the space is provided to fill up our details but in other papers like in Urdu paper 1 and Pak.studies paper 1 (history) we are not provided with any space to fill up our details on the paper so we do it on the answer booklet, I also did the same but later there was a strict order from the supervisor that we also have to write down our name, Candidate no. and Centre number on theses paper too like on the given line, otherwise It won't be accepted. So I wrote these three thing on these papers too. Now I'm not sure that whether this is acceptable or not but we were told that we even have to write our details on these papers too even if no space is given we have write it on both paper and answer booklet for sure.

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that we need to write our identification details like :;:candidate number, center number, and name only on the answer booklet in history paper of pakistan studies because we have no space and instructions on the paper to mention it on the question paper because we have to answer the questions on the booklet,, however in other papers like geography, urdu p2 and islamiatt p1 and p2 we have to solve it on the question paper and hence the space is provided on the front page of the question paper for the details ,,,,,,,so we need to mention our details only on the answer booklets that we use......plz tell,,,,any help will be highly appreciated:):):):)

In my opinion, I don't think that it's THAT big a deal but it was necessary to do so as the invigilators said so. Pray please for betterment.

Reaction score
The supervisor gave us the answer booklets first and told to fill up the details Bcz in these papers our answers are written on the booklets and hence they are most important and that is why there is no space for details on the question paper......while in other papers where we answer on the paper we always have printed space to write our details on the paper....but it is a different case in history and Urdu1 paper where we answer on the booklets and space is only given on the booklets to mention the details....

Reaction score
You're right, like in Islamiat Paper 1 and 2 the space is provided to fill up our details but in other papers like in Urdu paper 1 and Pak.studies paper 1 (history) we are not provided with any space to fill up our details on the paper so we do it on the answer booklet, I also did the same but later there was a strict order from the supervisor that we also have to write down our name, Candidate no. and Centre number on theses paper too like on the given line, otherwise It won't be accepted. So I wrote these three thing on these papers too. Now I'm not sure that whether this is acceptable or not but we were told that we even have to write our details on these papers too even if no space is given we have write it on both paper and answer booklet for sure.
where ever we have to write the details the space is always provided,,,these papers are answered on the booklets and hence i suspect that only the answer booklets go ahead for checking bcz the question papers have nothing to do with our answers,,, and all the working and marking is done on the booklets...and that is why even the date and subject code and subject title is also mentioned on the answer booklet..........................and students can mix up their details if no clear printed space is given, that is why blocks are printed to fill up the details..

Reaction score
HELP FRIENDS,

I have past papers of Islamiyat and pakistan studies, solved one of redspot. I am learning how to answer from there, is the answer format in this solved book correct?

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Bakr, belonged to a respectful Quraish family, and was a dear friend of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He was the first free adult to accept Islam, and after his conversion to Islam, he devoted his life and his wealth for the cause of Islam. Even before conversion to Islam, he didn’t drink or gamble, he was a pious man. At the age of 18, he stepped into the profession of merchant which was his family business and soon then became one of the richest merchant in Arabia. Hazrat Abu Bakr is also known as Al-Siddiq (The Truthful) because he was the first person to testify to the Holy Prophet (PBUH)'s event to the miraj.
Hazrat Abu Bakr was a great support to the Holy Prophet (PBUH), and always helped him whenever he could. Hee was instrumental in the conversion of many people to the Islamic faith and early in 623, Abu Bakr's daughter Aisha was married to Muhammad, strengthening the ties between the two men.During the migration to Madinah, Hazrat Abu Bakr accompanied him and also stayed with him for several night at the cave of saur. In Madinah, he paid for the land which was chosen by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) for building Masid-e-Nabavi. He almost participated in all of the battles fought, and during Battle of Uhad, when chaos was created that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) died, he handled the muslim's army and calmed them down once again to fight. He became a shield for the Holy Prophet (PBUH) when he was injured. He is also one of the ten fortunate companions to whom the Holy Prophet (PBUH) gave tidings of paradise in their lifetime.

*How would you rate this question, considering it is an answer to the question of life before Khilafat of Hazrat Abu Bakr? Please help with it and other Khalifas