• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I have few questions and I do not find their answers in past papers ! so do guide me !
Q1 Do u agree that during the years 1948-73, there was no significant progress towards parliamentry democracy in pakistan ? Explain ( 14)

Successes :
1. 1956 - Constitution
2. 1962 Constitution
3. 1965 - Elections
4. 1973 Constitution
Failures:
1. 1958 Martial Law
2. Opposition to Constitution of 1962
3. 1969 Martial Law

Reaction score
Does anyone have notes on the expansion of Abu Bakr...it'll really helpppp!!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone have notes on the expansion of Abu Bakr...it'll really helpppp!!!!
Learn it from David Thomas book if you have it . I have also attached some notes of caliphs I found on xtremepapers. Please pray for my exams thanks!

Attachments

• Caliphs.pdf
    126.8 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Hello guys please help me.... i will be giving urdu 3248 this may june and i am really confused as there r almost 450+ idioms (mahawaray) and i can't learn all plz tell me which r the most important ones that i should learn and also tell me hw to study urdu? In my schl exams i never learned urdu and got B/C but now i want to get A but it seems very difficult as recently my friends gave urdu in 14' oct/nov and they all got B.. though they r very good in other subjects. . Plz help

Reaction score
Hello guys please help me.... i will be giving urdu 3248 this may june and i am really confused as there r almost 450+ idioms (mahawaray) and i can't learn all plz tell me which r the most important ones that i should learn and also tell me hw to study urdu? In my schl exams i never learned urdu and got B/C but now i want to get A but it seems very difficult as recently my friends gave urdu in 14' oct/nov and they all got B.. though they r very good in other subjects. . Plz help
Oh Boy !
Urdu is one of the easiest Subject and Almost all students get A in it. U juxt need to improve your writing skills,language accuracy and sentence structure. In paper 2 U just need to learn only Imp. Idioms becauz they set easy one.
Best Of luck and don't be tensed Allah will Help.
Hope this will help u out :)

Reaction score
Hi. Okay so why were the Delhi Proposals rejected? I'm trying to teach my sister and its been four years since I studied all this T_T Please help peopleee :(