• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
2.how important was development of regional languages btw 1947-1988 ? /14
This question is for 7 marks in all past papers
You can get answer from mark scheme of this question
Will answer your question in a second.

But I don't think that the "Importance" question can come in 14 marks.
The 14 marks question only asks about "Successful" that is you have to describe successes and failures.
IMO, the second question should instead be "How successful was the development ... "
The importance question should come only in 7 marks ... but that's just what I think. Can any other confirm / say different to this ?
You are right

Reaction score
What book are u guys using for islamiat pls someone reply i have so many books im confused

Reaction score
Thank u
And how are u revising? Im new to islamiat and appearing next week im so confused
Go through syllabus and pastpapers, see the topics then write your answers form books and condense them into notes making them easy to learn ;)

Reaction score
how to learn geo like i have done past papers and the book but i still feel as if im not prepared, can anyone help

Reaction score
how to learn geo like i have done past papers and the book but i still feel as if im not prepared, can anyone help
Go through the book, thoroughly or just generally. Then solve past papers as much as u can but with marking scheme.. U must read the marking scheme as it give many points to a question, so u'll learn more from it than the book!!

Reaction score
Is there a site other than maxpapers for pastpapers because there are no inserts available on maxpaperss and I can't get access to xtreme papers' pastpapers :(
If you're talking about geo, they are available there... something like ........in_2 , if there is any specific year's u need , i can try to get the inserts:)

Reaction score
Can someone please upload all the marking schemes for History from 2010 till 2014..... alot of best wishes to all those appearing in may/june 2015 session.... Pray for me as well!!!!

Reaction score
Another question Guys which I am finding great difficulty in that if in geography you write alternate answers which are not present in the Marking scheme but is completely logical , Will it be marked or ignored?

Reaction score
Need answers for few questions
1. why did sir syed developed his two nation theory ?/7
2.how important was development of regional languages btw 1947-1988 ? /14
Will answer your question in a second.

But I don't think that the "Importance" question can come in 14 marks.
The 14 marks question only asks about "Successful" that is you have to describe successes and failures.
IMO, the second question should instead be "How successful was the development ... "
The importance question should come only in 7 marks ... but that's just what I think. Can any other confirm / say different to this ?
Actually this type of questions can come for 14 marks ( talking abt 2nd question)
In this u have to tell about development of regional language that are sindhi, balochi, punjabi, pashto (agreeing with the question
And then after this u should talk about development of urdu nd it selection as national language
answer for 1) -Hindu urdu controversy
-congress appeal for democratic system of representation
-congress appeal for competitive examination