• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Is it useful to go through examiner reports in geo?
Well... if they are read along with the marking schemes, they help you to understand what the examiner actually wants, and it also highlights the common mistakes that students mistakes. So yeah, it does help somewhat... if u are not in a hurry!:p

Reaction score
Is anyone doing URDU B??
Yeah me, but I am not preparing for it.. haha I mean wt should I prepare? But I have done practice of (u won't believe it) 76 Papers (P-1+P-2) as our Urdu teacher took papers from us right from start of O-2 i.e. 1 April (2014) to 20th April (2015). Although still I am weak at Urdu..
But to get good grades u should practice as much as you can. Secondly, try to make ur translation part strong. It can be done by reading/memorizing Word/Meaning in urdu book of common things or from practice translation passages which have meanings of difficult words (like in book of Shazia Islam). Before the exam, read different essays,letters etc. from your book. Try to fit some Idioms (Mahavrat) in your essay, letter / dialogue in exam., it'll help u to achieve the top marks.

Reaction score
Guys what are the most important topics of The Environment Of Pakistan ??
Based on several teachers' and my own opinions, they are:
V.Imp: Population
V.Imp: Agriculture
Imp: Transport and Telecommunications
Imp: Industry
Imp: Trade

Other somewhat imp chapters include: Fishing, Climate, Power Resources
But remember, question can still come from any chapter, so its better to go thru others as well...
Hope this helps!:):D