• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
im doing section 3 in history, i wanted to ask is it important to do all the things from ch 12, i know ayub khan is important but the rest seems irrelevant.And i wanted to ask that should i learn all the constitutions aswell?
Ayub khan and zia are not at all important!!! Only Bhutto nawaz and Benazir are important!!

Reaction score
Guys! Can someone please tell me.
How many marks will I get in History paper if I do only Section 2 and Section 3?

Reaction score
What is the effect of latitude on day length?

The latitude can effect the day length depending upon the climate , if it is the Winter then Days are shorter and Night are longer and Days are longer when there is a Summer climate and nights become shorter. It is mostly Related to the angle of the Sun which gets a much greater angle of exposure of Sun in the Summer and lesser in the Winter. I think this question was in 2012 or 2013 questions.

Reaction score
Was it significant that the Qur’an was revealed to someone who could not read or write? Give reasons for your answer. 4 marks

Reaction score
Was it significant that the Qur’an was revealed to someone who could not read or write? Give reasons for your answer. 4 marks
well i read in another book that The Prophets didnt get any knowledge from any worldy teacher instead Allah Almighty was his teacher so they were kept illetrate.... they only taught the mankind what Allah taught them. So revealing Quran to the Prophet S.A.W can be taken as a blessing and Miracle of Allah as, The Almighty Lord Said in Surah Alaq".........He who taught men what he didn't know" so this is one of Allahs miracle It also prooves that Prophet S.A.W was the Last messenger because who can an unlettered man produce a master piece like Quran? this was a answer to the polytheists who said that Prophet S.A.W wrote the quran himself( NA AUZBILLAH)

Reaction score
(b) “The Qur’an is not as relevant to Muslims now as it was 1400 years ago.” Give two reasons to agree or disagree with this statement. [4]

Reaction score
well i read in another book that The Prophets didnt get any knowledge from any worldy teacher instead Allah Almighty was his teacher so they were kept illetrate.... they only taught the mankind what Allah taught them. So revealing Quran to the Prophet S.A.W can be taken as a blessing and Miracle of Allah as, The Almighty Lord Said in Surah Alaq".........He who taught men what he didn't know" so this is one of Allahs miracle It also prooves that Prophet S.A.W was the Last messenger because who can an unlettered man produce a master piece like Quran? this was a answer to the polytheists who said that Prophet S.A.W wrote the quran himself( NA AUZBILLAH)
Thanks alot :)

Reaction score
(b) “The Qur’an is not as relevant to Muslims now as it was 1400 years ago.” Give two reasons to agree or disagree with this statement. [4]
we surely cant disagree but Quran still is useful as it tells us about frobiding usury and offering our prayers.... actually quran is a complete code of life as Prophet S.A.W said" I leave behind me two things, theQURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray." this prooves that Quran wasn't just revealed for the Arabs it was revealed for all mankind as Prophet S.A.W too was a teacher for whole mankind .

Reaction score
We can agree or disagree both.. disagree one is more easy but if we agree that Quran is not relevant today, we can say:
1 - bcz people do not understand its meaning but just recite to get blessing of Allah which is good but still it is of no use if Muslims do not understand it and act upon it
2 - Govt. of Muslim Nation (like Turkey) and Muslims have moved towards more secular approach due to which Quran use is greatly hindered
3 - Some Muslims have more materialistic attitude and are working for worldly deeds and do not care to understand Quran and live according to its teachings.
4 - There is no one to explain and interpret Quran perfectly as Prophet, Companions and Successor of Companions did, so Muslims are often misled by Ulemas.

(Elaboration of 2/3 points will be enough)

Reaction score
what are the communal benefits of zakaat? (10)
what content will I gave in this other than eradicating poverty, brotherhood..
if any one has a full answer, that would be helpful,thanks!