• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
1. They didn’t support Pakistan in the 1965 and 1971 wars.
2. They didn’t help in solving Kashmir Issue.
3. Pak. Proposed a paramilitary force, with a general commander for the member groups but this demand was rejected.
4. Pak. Wanted to join NAM (Doubtful ).
5. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was anti-west.

Please pray for me :D

I think the format should be like first telling why seato was joined and then stating that US didn't keep their promise of help so Pakistan left!!

Reaction score
Q- Write about Quran as a source of Islamic Law. (10)

Can someone outline the main points required for this question?
question is asking about islamic legal thinking u can write and add versee about:
adultery , marriage , divorce, inheritance, bussiness transactions, divorce, and some others

Reaction score
question is asking about islamic legal thinking u can write and add versee about:
adultery , marriage , divorce, inheritance, bussiness transactions, divorce, and some others
Is that it? I mean, we just write an intro, then write about these laws and the relevant verses and our answer is complete?:cautious:

Reaction score
I think the format should be like first telling why seato was joined and then stating that US didn't keep their promise of help so Pakistan left!!
I don't think so ... as said in Nigel Kelly you should be straight to the point.

At most, and to have a good impression on the examiner you could write one sentence telling what was SEATO and then starting with the reasons of leaving it.

Reaction score
Is that it? I mean, we just write an intro, then write about these laws and the relevant verses and our answer is complete?:cautious:
yeah u should have to discuss the law too means if it is about inheritance islam says: if a person is having 2 daughters nd one male then wealth should be distributing according 50% for male and 25% for each daughter

Reaction score
yeah u should have to discuss the law too means if it is about inheritance islam says: if a person is having 2 daughters nd one male then wealth should be distributing according 50% for male and 25% for each daughter
Agree with Hobbie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell which are the most repeated questions of geography (2059)?? :(
1- population (complete )
2- industry , trade , communication and transport
3- agriculture , water resources , climate
You may give simple reading to rest of the chapters :)

Reaction score
How to attempt Qs like this :
Explain How the contributions of Ansars to Muhajarin sets an Eg. for today's Muslims ?? (4)
Guide me that we re required to talk about Mawakhat or just just to explain how it sets an eg. for todays Muslims
Help me out ! Pamic :(

Reaction score
In History are we required to write complete dates or what. e.g the objectives resolution was passed on 12 March 1949. Can we just write 1949 or should we include the month and day as well?

Reaction score
Riba, Usury and woman Rights .....

Unless you are really enthusiastic about the subject you can do topics like these but I don't think there is any need. Learn a few Ahadith like the Quran says: '...but God has permitted trade and forbidden usury..' and a Hadith :' the bartering of gold for gold is riba except that it is from hand to hand and equal in amount..'
For 4 marks maybe they might come but for 10 I don't think. The threshhold will drop if something unusual comes :D

Reaction score
Riba, Usury and woman Rights .....
Woman rights are impportant and prophet qualities are also imp for p1 as for p2 relation of Caliphs with other communnitiess is pretty easy u can include story of jerusalam n Caliph Umar timeperiod nd Other caliphs policy which protected their rights and their worshipping places such as churches nd temples

Reaction score
In History are we required to write complete dates or what. e.g the objectives resolution was passed on 12 March 1949. Can we just write 1949 or should we include the month and day as well?
writing about the year when it was passed is enough but if u added day nd month it become extraordinary

Reaction score
A Thought-Provoking article. Worth to read ;)
P.s lemme me know how correct is this.

Attachments

• Sir Syed and the Role of Educational Reform in Stabilizing British Occupation ..pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 11