• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Plz guide me once again....in the 14 marks question of history, do we hv to write our point of view in the start, middle or end??
I will b very grateful to u....thnx
AOA!
In 14 marks q, we have to write our opinion/analysis/judgement in one last paragraph. We say what we think and justify it with a reason. :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys plz suggest how should i prepare for history ??
AOA!
are you appearing for may/june 2015?
Also, here is something that will help you: :)
(These notes of sec 1, 2 and 3 are by Sir Asim and Sir Amir Saleem. They are meant for quick and effective revision.)

Attachments

• Section 1.docx
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Section 2.docx
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Section 3.docx
    46.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS & MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
What was Thaw?? :(
In 1996 it was an agreement in which usa william perry nd pakistan pm Bhutto agreed that pakistan would not produced any further weapons grade uranium in result Usa granted 388 million dollars to pakistan

Reaction score
In 1996 it was an agreement in which usa william perry nd pakistan pm Bhutto agreed that pakistan would not produced any further weapons grade uranium in result Usa granted 388 million dollars to pakistan
Ohh thanku!! BOL (Y)

Reaction score
Its in History in Pak-USA relation something relating to Nuclear issue.... involving President Clinton!!
oh, I see...:LOL:
Thaw literally means to melt... in this case it means that as Pakistan had started to develop nuclear weapons, the USA (who was against it) had passed the Pressler Amendment banning aid to Pak, so their relations had become 'icy'. (n)
Then the new President Clinton visited Pak and then passed the Brown Amendment in USA in 1996, which authorised the US govt to reimburse Pak for
F-16 payments, and gave $388 million to Pak, as a result of which the icy relations 'thawed' or 'melted' and became warmer. (y)
Hope this cleared your confusion. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
oh, I see...:LOL:
Thaw literally means to melt... in this case it means that as Pakistan had started to develop nuclear weapons, the USA (who was against it) had passed the Pressler Amendment banning aid to Pak, so their relations had become 'icy'. (n)
Then the new President Clinton visited Pak and then passed the Brown Amendment in USA in 1996, which authorised the US to reimburse Pak for F-16 payments, and gave $388 million to Pak, as a reult of which the icy relations 'thawed' or 'melted' and became warmer. (y)
Hope this cleared your confusion. ;)
Hahaha yeah it did!! Thanks!!
pl tell 1 more thing, can I skip Imams in isl Paper 1.

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah it did!! Thanks!!
pl tell 1 more thing, can I skip Imams in isl Paper 1.
You can, as the chance of two questions coming about Imams in the paper is very very very low. But then, if you skip, you would have to make the revision of all other chapters perfect beacause if one question comes on Imams, you would have no choice except to do all the others.
Advice: Just do Imam Hasan, Imam Husayn and Imam Mehdi (the last Imam), and you should be fine as the chance of a question coming on the other Imams is also very very low (but it can still come :p).

Reaction score
You can, as the chance of two questions coming about Imams in the paper is very very very low. But then, if you skip, you would have to make the revision of all other chapters perfect beacause if one question comes on Imams, you would have no choice except to do all the others.
Advice: Just do Imam Hasan, Imam Husayn and Imam Mehdi (the last Imam), and you should be fine as the chance of a question coming on the other Imams is also very very low (but it can still come :p).
Okay thanks!!
Best wishes!! :)