• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Meaning there is no hard and fast rule, just generally start a new paragraph for a new idea.. ok thanx and JizakAllah!!! :)
No problem ^.^
Yes... I also did the same and got an A* Alhumdulillah but in Islamiat you need a lot of practice.. Best of luck :)

Reaction score

Attachments

• ISL ZAFFAR ALAM NOTES.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 8
  • ISL HISTORY & IMPORTANCE.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Mastering OLevel Islamiyat.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Section 1.docx
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Section 2.docx
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Section 3.docx
    46.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Relations.docx
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS & MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
hey where is the congress rule 14 marks question attachments? someone had them for me,.. i cantfind them now :/ ihadsaved thembut now they are not Anywhere inmy laptop. pleassssee help me someone.

Govt. of India Act- 1935 + 1937 Elections + Congress Rule. Pray for my exams plzz

Attachments

• DSCN2057.JPG
    DSCN2057.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2058.JPG
    DSCN2058.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2059.JPG
    DSCN2059.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2060.JPG
    DSCN2060.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2061.JPG
    DSCN2061.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2062.JPG
    DSCN2062.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2063.JPG
    DSCN2063.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2064.JPG
    DSCN2064.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2065.JPG
    DSCN2065.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2066.JPG
    DSCN2066.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
hey where is the congress rule 14 marks question attachments? someone had them for me,.. i cantfind them now :/ ihadsaved thembut now they are not Anywhere inmy laptop. pleassssee help me someone.

2 MoreDSCN2067.JPG DSCN2068.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2067.JPG
    DSCN2067.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2068.JPG
    DSCN2068.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
Pls tell me why zulfikar Bhutto came to power? -.-
AOA!
Ans-
1. Army had lost the war of 1971 and was badly demoralized, and could not rule any longer, so Bhutto came into power.
2. Yahya Khan had decided to dismiss himself/to resign and he handed over all of his powers to Bhutto.
3. It was the constitutional right of Bhutto to take the power because he had won the 1970 elections with (absolute) majority in West Pakistan.
4. Pakistan had no other option/able leader except Bhutto to take power, and he was also very famous in Pakistan due to his attractive policies (e.g food, shelter clothes).
(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
Q:why have the regional languages been promoted by the pak. goverment since 1947?(7)
please tell me the answer,,, :(

Reaction score
Q:why have the regional languages been promoted by the pak. goverment since 1947?(7)
please tell me the answer,,, :(
AOA!
ANS:
- Urdu was declared as national language; regional languages were promoted so that people of different provinces would not feel that their regional languages were being ignored.
- Languages like Balochi had little development, so to preserve them and make them grow and be further developed, regional languages were promoted.
- Many languages have played an important role in Pakistan movement, like Pushto helped create opposition to British rule and contributed to the movement for independence.
- Regional languages were promoted because they are spoken by a large number of people, and the promotion of regional languages would also create a sense of pride among the people.
- Regional languages were also promoted as they each had a vast literature and long history, so it was done to make sure they flourished.

Hope this was useful. (y);)

Reaction score
AOA!
ANS:
- Urdu was declared as national language; regional languages were promoted so that people of different provinces would not feel that their regional languages were being ignored.
- Languages like Balochi had little development, so to preserve them and make them grow and be further developed, regional languages were promoted.
- Many languages have played an important role in Pakistan movement, like Pushto helped create opposition to British rule and contributed to the movement for independence.
- Regional languages were promoted because they are spoken by a large number of people, and the promotion of regional languages would also create a sense of pride among the people.
- Regional languages were also promoted as they had a vast literature and long history, so it was done to make sure they flourished.

Hope this was useful. (y);)

tysm,, :) ..

Reaction score
How successful has Pakistan been in developing itself as a country during the last decade of the 20th century(1988-99)?
Any immediate responses would be abundantly appreciated.

Reaction score
How successful has Pakistan been in developing itself as a country during the last decade of the 20th century(1988-99)?
Any immediate responses would be abundantly appreciated.
AOA!
- I think first we will discuss the successes i.e. the reforms and developmental works of Sharif and a few of B.Bhutto.
- Then we'll discuss the failures like the BCCI scandal, co-operative societies scandal, other problems like influence of army, absolute power with President due to Eighth Amendment, increase in crime, constant Prime Ministers being changed etc.
- Finally, the analysis/evaluation.

Hope this helped. ;)

Reaction score
AOA!
- I think first we will discuss the successes i.e. the reforms and developmental works of Sharif and a few of B.Bhutto.
- Then we'll discuss the failures like the BCCI scandal, co-operative societies scandal, other problems like influence of army, absolute power with President due to Eighth Amendment, increase in crime, constant Prime Ministers being changed etc.
- Finally, the analysis/evaluation.

Hope this helped. ;)
Thank you for clearing away my doubts.I just thought of a question that would concisely mention both BB and Nawaz Sharif since I can't seem to thoroughly memorize their failures and achievements from the textbook.Good luck for your paper,btw!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you detail the first and last points, thanks ;)
AOA!
Ans-
1. Army had lost the war of 1971 and was badly demoralized, and could not rule any longer, so Bhutto came into power.
2. Yahya Khan had decided to dismiss himself/to resign and he handed over all of his powers to Bhutto.
3. It was the constitutional right of Bhutto to take the power because he had won the 1970 elections with (absolute) majority in West Pakistan.
4. Pakistan had no other option/able leader except Bhutto to take power, and he was also very famous in Pakistan due to his attractive policies (e.g food, shelter clothes).
(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
Can you detail the first and last points, thanks ;)
The 1st point means that army had suffered defeat in 1971 war with India, and so had become largely unpopular, and so their rule could not continue.
The 4th point means that at that time there was no capable or strong leader who could rule Pakistan other than Bhutto. Bhutto was also famous among the poor as he raised the slogan of food, shelter and clothes for everyone.

Hope this clears any confusion. :)

Reaction score
Does anyone have any example source questions that might come in Question 1?
Also according to this http://syedabeenazaidi.blogspot.com/ while attempting parts a) and b) we need to use the information provided in the soruces and not our own knowledge. Just thought everyone should know (y)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me is reading the history book important? i have doen everything from the past papers and have read the book twice.is it enough ?