• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can someone plz post all 6 mark Questions for Pak studies(Geography) with answers
and anotation of different industries,passes etc

Reaction score
can someone plz post all 6 mark Questions for Pak studies(Geography) with answers
and anotation of different industries,passes etc
Why do you need urdu notes? Its like 100% unseen. Theres nothing you ciuld possibly memorise other than practicing words, or are you asking for past papers to practice?

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm repeating an already asked question... but can anyone help me with answers to Islamiyat Paper 1? As-in paste model answers that'd get full marks or good marks.

PS: I'm looking for a minimalistic approach. a couple of paragraphs and 3 references does not seem the ideal way to answer a 4 marks question! Thank you very much.

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm repeating an already asked question... but can anyone help me with answers to Islamiyat Paper 1? As-in paste model answers that'd get full marks or good marks.

PS: I'm looking for a minimalistic approach. a couple of paragraphs and 3 references does not seem the ideal way to answer a 4 marks question! Thank you very much.

I've studied from Muzammil's notes and they haven't let me down thus far.

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone feel like the redspot answers are not in the best pattern of answering a question or is it just me? Plus im currently doing the practices of hajj, 3 quotes are enough right? Cuz redspot answers contain quotes for every rituol and memorising so much doesmt seem possible.

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone feel like the redspot answers are not in the best pattern of answering a question or is it just me? Plus im currently doing the practices of hajj, 3 quotes are enough right? Cuz redspot answers contain quotes for every rituol and memorising so much doesmt seem possible.
Of course the redspot is of Iftkar ul haq. Use the muzzamil notes+any book. An effective technique of memeorzing is writing and recalling what you have memorized. And of course not giving up

Reaction score

4 mark question guide
Use the muzzamil notes for model answers/ A*s answers

Attachments

• 1524124273426719908108.jpg
    1524124273426719908108.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Is this from Muzzamil's notes?

Seems promising... Anyone has decent printable copies?
Use the notes on this site.They are rare and not easily available in bookshops. These copies are readable and at this time, most probably no one will lend you their copies. Something is better than nothing my friend. These are the notes of the best teacher of Islamiyat

Last edited: