• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I didnt have time to go to acadmies or go through notes, little time is left so just rattafying( understand each and every thing) from nigel kelly and a little smith with past papers

Reaction score
Guys listen is explanation of this enough to get 7 mark:
1. Congress became a hindu majority party
2. Hindu protests, muslims feared partition might get reversed
  1. 3. Forcible conversions and hindu urdu contraversy

Reaction score
do we need to carry a transparent pouch for carrying our pens etc and i saw they papers on the first page it asks name canditate number and centre number i did not got any centre number

hurry 6 days left

Reaction score
do we need to carry a transparent pouch for carrying our pens etc and i saw they papers on the first page it asks name canditate number and centre number i did not got any centre number

hurry 6 days left
DID YOU NOT GET YOUR STATEMENT OF ENTRY YET?

Did you check your email? I GOT MINE 2 weeks ago.

Reaction score

hurry 6 days left

DID YOU NOT GET YOUR STATEMENT OF ENTRY YET?

Did you check your email? I GOT MINE 2 weeks ago.
Or
If you sent your admission through your school, you might need to go take a quick round of your school. SOE is important.

Reaction score
Or
If you sent your admission through your school, you might need to go take a quick round of your school. SOE is important.
i got my statement of entry but it menitions canditate number bit not centre number
but i do know my centre but not centre number