• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies & Islamiyat Topical Questions

Reaction score
Could also Post the answers and Marking Scheme for the following questions[Islamiat one's], So that we come know what we missed and how correct to the point our answers are. If you can do that I'll be really thankful cause I have to appear for my Islamiat in a few months :)

Reaction score
It would be really appreciated if you also post the er and ms of islamiat along with the questions! :) i know it's hard work and takes alot of time but i really need it! please do it soon

Reaction score
salam! I am facing problem in learning the references in Islamiyat! can anyone suggest an easy way to learn OR provide me with all the references (AUTHENTIC ahadith and Quranic Verses) on all topics? I'll be grateful!

Reaction score
About the only thing that one should take seriously on this forum is to enjoy interacting with others. Educating them or being educated by them, may happen, but better for that goal to go to school. It is also useful to be able to laugh at oneself as readily as at others.

Reaction score
I have compiled Topical Past Paper Question Bank for following subjects
  • Pakistan Studies 2059 Paper 1 History - Nov 2001 to Nov 2011
  • Islamiyat 2058 - Jun 2009 to Nov 2011
and also History 2059/1 Past Questions Bank with

• Classified/Topical Question Bank
  • Examiner Comments
  • Marking Key of highest level
  • N2001 - N2011
If you find any error in the files, please report here, it will be immediately corrected.
Nothings in it???????