• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pakistan studies p2 (geography)

Reaction score
Oh please, it's not Islamiat,
1. Read Huma Naz Sethi's "Environment of Pakistan" thoroughly!
2. Do yearly with Ms and Er's
3. Read the book again
4. Do yearly's again now with all the time management.

Look out for the words such as describe, list and explain ; they demand different responses!
For graph questions : be a bit mathematical and smart. For example : If you have to describe a graph you only have to mention what you see in the graph (general trend, differences, highest/lowest points)
Explaining a graph means you have to provide reasons for those changes!
being mathematical : instead of writing that it decreased from 40 to 10% in 1 month, rephrase your sentence as there was a decrease of 30% in a month.
Seems a small change but yes it does changes the level of your answer.

Reaction score
if u say ill post Fishing and Forest but the problem they are in my writing so u will have problem in reading them and they are of sir asim i will scan them if u want

Reaction score
how to prepare for it ?? techniques plz ?
look kido, for geography i'll suggest u go nowea other than ur text book. get a new notebook, read every chapther thoroughly, highlight/underline main point, and start writing dem down in ur notebook. repeat this for every chap. once u get a rough idea what is their in the course, open up the pastpapers and- mark my words- MEMORIZE the repeated questions. in olevelz the examiners hardly have variety and the questions are repeated now n den.
you learn more doing past papers than u do any other way. going for ppl's notes, reading extra/reference books etc etc is THE WORST idea ok? its not going to work. what u gota do is keep urself limited to ur book, UR OWN notes and the pastpapers. After all, at the end of the day u have to give a paper only. u wont b required to write any account of the several notes n books u read.

NOW. leme tel u what. i scored an A* in pkstudy. my history paper was awesome coz all the questions were repeated and since i had analysed the pastpapers n predicted the sequence of questions and the future posibility of their repition, i did selective study n left the entire 3rd section. i attempted the 1st 3 qs, which are always frm the 1st 2 sections.
now wat happened wid me in geography was that i couldnt see the wall clock and didnt knw how much time i was taking per question. i was in a mood and was meandering my way leisurly through the paper. n guess wat? i was left wid 15 mins and 1 whole question!!! i started breaking into a sweat.
but then wat happen?
good luck shined on me frm above:)
the entire question was repeated and i started writing without thinking. i wrote it all frm memory rather than understanding.
and..taratarra!!! i got an A*:) :)
soo? got my msg? hope my experience helps :)

Reaction score
@muhammad ali ... i can't go as I am from multan !! yes plz scan dose as well!!!

Reaction score
look kido, for geography i'll suggest u go nowea other than ur text book. get a new notebook, read every chapther thoroughly, highlight/underline main point, and start writing dem down in ur notebook. repeat this for every chap. once u get a rough idea what is their in the course, open up the pastpapers and- mark my words- MEMORIZE the repeated questions. in olevelz the examiners hardly have variety and the questions are repeated now n den.
you learn more doing past papers than u do any other way. going for ppl's notes, reading extra/reference books etc etc is THE WORST idea ok? its not going to work. what u gota do is keep urself limited to ur book, UR OWN notes and the pastpapers. After all, at the end of the day u have to give a paper only. u wont b required to write any account of the several notes n books u read.

NOW. leme tel u what. i scored an A* in pkstudy. my history paper was awesome coz all the questions were repeated and since i had analysed the pastpapers n predicted the sequence of questions and the future posibility of their repition, i did selective study n left the entire 3rd section. i attempted the 1st 3 qs, which are always frm the 1st 2 sections.
now wat happened wid me in geography was that i couldnt see the wall clock and didnt knw how much time i was taking per question. i was in a mood and was meandering my way leisurly through the paper. n guess wat? i was left wid 15 mins and 1 whole question!!! i started breaking into a sweat.
but then wat happen?
good luck shined on me frm above:)
the entire question was repeated and i started writing without thinking. i wrote it all frm memory rather than understanding.
and..taratarra!!! i got an A*:) :)
soo? got my msg? hope my experience helps :)
Do you have any idea of the repeated questions? I found none..:/