• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pakistan studies paper 1 q's limit:

Reaction score
For the Question...."Shahwaliullah was the most successful reformer.Do you agree?" 14 mark

How to divide paragraphs in this question for other reformers as well???"??

It would be better if someone provides with a complete answer!

Thanks,
Ashhad
U need to give 2 paragraphs for Shah Wali Ullah, two for Syed Ahmed and 1 for Haji Shariatullah..

Reaction score
aoa,
for 4 mark only 4 points are required.
for 7 mark 3 points are required first one should be stronger and detail one so u can step to level3 marking.
for 14 mark 7 points are required first one should be detail and stronger one so u can step to level 4 marking and give good conclusion because it is of 1 mark and good conclusion let u r answer in level 5 marking..means distinction...

Reaction score
4 marks: Date , Event , Fact and Effect + 1 or 2 more points .
7 marks : 3-4 reasons with explanation (little explanation of the reasons + prove their importance as a reason)
14 marks : mainly its a question of comparison , write more than 5-6 reasons with explanation and prove their importance and make reader to belief that your reason is perfect and finally make a judgment (I mainly write as much as I can but it sometimes leads to mismanagement of time so ..)

Reaction score
4 marks: Date , Event , Fact and Effect + 1 or 2 more points .
7 marks : 3-4 reasons with explanation (little explanation of the reasons + prove their importance as a reason)
14 marks : mainly its a question of comparison , write more than 5-6 reasons with explanation and prove their importance and make reader to belief that your reason is perfect and finally make a judgment (I mainly write as much as I can but it sometimes leads to mismanagement of time so ..)
4 marks - any one line related to that question will earn u one marks and a developed statement 2 marks
7 marks - not 4 points. Only 3 points but of l3
14 marks - 7 points, some in favour and some in against. See post about 14 marks in that i told complete method

Reaction score
U need to give 2 paragraphs for Shah Wali Ullah, two for Syed Ahmed and 1 for Haji Shariatullah..
you're wrong here. write shah wali ullah, syed ahmad shaheed barailvi and haji shariat ullah in each para ending with a conlcuding paragraph. Do not forget to write aboutt the impact of each of their works. and separately explain your opinion in the conclusive paragraph.

Reaction score
you're wrong here. write shah wali ullah, syed ahmad shaheed barailvi and haji shariat ullah in each para ending with a conlcuding paragraph. Do not forget to write aboutt the impact of each of their works. and separately explain your opinion in the conclusive paragraph.
u both are wrong, 4 for SWU, 2 for SASB and 1 for HSU.
dont do argument, if u think its wrong then do whatever u like.

Reaction score
u both are wrong, 4 for SWU, 2 for SASB and 1 for HSU.
dont do argument, if u think its wrong then do whatever u like.
:O haha. i got 14/14 in this question. you're gna write 4 paras for SWU? out of your mind? No offence. try misguiding someone else (n)

Reaction score
:O haha. i got 14/14 in this question. you're gna write 4 paras for SWU? out of your mind? No offence. try misguiding someone else (n)
if u like to get 14 in papers or tests other than CIE than do whatever. If u need full marks, consider my advice. It is ur benefit not mine. I will not get something by misguiding u.
may allah give u success.:)

Reaction score
if u like to get 14 in papers or tests other than CIE than do whatever. If u need full marks, consider my advice. It is ur benefit not mine. I will not get something by misguiding u.
may allah give u success.:)

Thanks :) Aameen. it's just that i've been doing this question since my 9th grade and attempted this in my mocks too so i think i probably excel in it. Peaceee outtt. ;)

Reaction score
4 Marks = Just Answer The Following Questions In 1 Line Each . WHEN , HOW , WHO AND WHY (THE WHY ONE CAN BE OF 2-3 LINES).
7 Marks = State 3 Reasons And Explain Each In Different Para's Of About 6-7 Lines Each.
14 Marks = State All The Reasons And Explain Each In About 7-8 Lines , If possible In Different Para's , Desc. The Most Imp One Most And At Last State That Which One Was The Most Imp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope I Helped...!
Is simplistic statement necessary for 7 and 14 marks questions or we can start direct.....

Reaction score
Is simplistic statement necessary for 7 and 14 marks questions or we can start direct.....
It is neccessary, but it doesn't take up more than 10 seconds to write a simplistic statement as you only have to write 1 line.
For E.G :
Q.Why was bengal partitioned in 1971 (7)
Simplistic St. : East Pakistan (Bengal) was separated from West Pakistan in 1971 for a number of important reasons.
Identification :
1)............
2)...............
3)............
Explanation :-
1)-------------------------------
2)-------------------------------
3)-------------------------------

It gives you two marks in a 14 marks Question and 1 Mark in a 7 marks Question...
10 secs 2 Marks....Certainly worth it...lolx...:)
---Hope I Helped----

Reaction score
Can we one by one explain all the three reasons or first we have to identify and then explain them !!!!!!

Reaction score
Can we one by one explain all the three reasons or first we have to identify and then explain them !!!!!!
the first one is better and preferred. Means organise three reasons into three paragraphs and in each identify, describe, explain and then relate them to the question.

Reaction score
the first one is better and preferred. Means organise three reasons into three paragraphs and in each identify, describe, explain and then relate them to the question.
--The Identification is compulsary if you want to score full marks as it contains 3 Marks For a 7 Marks Question

Reaction score
in 7 mark question u have to writes the anwer n reasons in two paragraghs n in fourteen mark u have to write two pages...
for 4 marks question u shud write one para...it has been stated in the syllabus 2012