• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Section 2!

Reaction score
Q.Which of the following played most important role in division of sub-continent?
1.Gandhi-Jinnah Talks.
2.Simla Conference
3.Provincial elections of 1946.
Explain your answer with reference to all three above. (14)

How will you solve it?I can't find 7 reasons.

Reaction score
first of all you only have to give 5 reasons 1st para of simplistic statement then 5 reaso paraghraphs and in the last conclusion...
ill post the answer when i will solve this question i mean today :D

Era

Reaction score
Q.Which of the following played most important role in division of sub-continent?
1.Gandhi-Jinnah Talks.
2.Simla Conference
3.Provincial elections of 1946.
Explain your answer with reference to all three above. (14)

How will you solve it?I can't find 7 reasons.
7 reasons o.o bro thats not what you do in a 14 marks one.

after simplistic statement (level1) and a brief outline (level2) *you'd take these names n well mention the years for each*
level 3/4: you'll have to write a BIG para on each one. describing them in much details.
then in the LAST paragraph*evaluation or judgment* (LEVEL5) you say something like GJT were important as they proved that now congress was also treating ML seriously and had identified their significance and realised that an agreement would be crucial , simla conference further proved the status of the muslim league when the Quaid stood firm with his demands and finally the most imp were provinvial elections cuz they showed that ML had succefully grasped muslim votes in india and it was their sole representative. this emant that their demands could NOT be ignored or sided away and division became inevitable after this display of muslim support for league.

^ do improve me anyone.