• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan vs India T20 World Cup 2012 Live Match

Reaction score
A poor performance doesn't mean the match was fixed. There is a curse luck against Pakistan vs India in world cup matches. Hope for the best

Reaction score
Nope! :p The way they played, it DEFIANTLY was fixed! :mad:
*sigh* why do we always have to jump to these worst conclusions.....u guys have any idea how much peer pressure there was on pak team....and we all r aware that The Indian team..which is far too professional than pak's and knows how to act and deal with pressure won fairly....something which they deserve all the time

:) we have no idea the match was fixed ...and I believe that without proof we can't say anything.....so relax ....still one to go with Aussies ...I hope pak does win that one!

Reaction score
Yeah that's true, we really have developed negative thoughts against our team. :p

Reaction score
*sigh* why do we always have to jump to these worst conclusions.....u guys have any idea how much peer pressure there was on pak team....and we all r aware that The Indian team..which is far too professional than pak's and knows how to act and deal with pressure won fairly....something which they deserve all the time

:) we have no idea the match was fixed ...and I believe that without proof we can't say anything.....so relax ....still one to go with Aussies ...I hope pak does win that one!
OH man! Who's jumping to worst conclusions? :eek: The fury is only partly shattered hopes. Yeah India's much better but Pakistan's ain't "trash". They know everything too. I think the sum up would be to say it actually just wasn't the day for the green shirts. Peace. :)

Reaction score
OH man! Who's jumping to worst conclusions? :eek: The fury is only partly shattered hopes. Yeah India's much better but Pakistan's ain't "trash". They know everything too. I think the sum up would be to say it actually just wasn't the day for the green shirts. Peace. :)
Mmhmm...I never said pak is trash I said they r not experienced to survive in too much pressure..relax...m not comparing teams...m just giving my judgement of the match...

I hope that is agreeable

Reaction score
Mmhmm...I never said pak is trash I said they r not experienced to survive in too much pressure..relax...m not comparing teams...m just giving my judgement of the match...

I hope that is agreeable
Ikr! :D I was totally devastated at the result of that match so i only survived a pessimistic view at that time! :)